Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got injection pain. My friends don't. Am I allergic?

shadowskills

I ordered some Test P off some site located in Thailand. It came in rubbing oil packets.

My friends injected without any injection pain. However myself would feel extreme pain after the third day. I couldn't walk without a limp. I had to take aspirin to go to sleep.

I only took 1cc of Test P with 1cc of grapeseed oil. The Test was baked 350 degrees for one hour and filtered through a 0.22 whatman syringe filter. The grapeseed oil came already filtered through a 0.22 filter as well. I injected at a medium rate. It took me about 45 seconds to finish the injection into the thigh. It is my first site.

Any ideas? It is my first time. Do you think I'm allergic? I don't think it's a bad batch. My friend's didn't feel any pain at all. Although it's not there first time either. However, if I can't get pass this extreme pain, I can't inject anymore.

Thanks all!

LoL...... yeah, its the prop itself. Dont freak out it will go away in 2 weeks. Use your shoulders the pain goes away faster and make sure you use heated towels to dissolve crystals better (the substance will make small crystals in your tissues and thats why it hurts)

Ok I'll try heating towels. Maybe even 0.25cc to start off. Do you think my body will get use to the crystals and no more pain?

I forgot to mention one more thing. The pain started getting sharper after I ran. My guess is that the crystals may be grinding into my thigh muscle.

Yeah they will get used to it. Dont give up. The pain is really bad but walk it off son. The rewards are worth the pain.
Stay at 100mg eod you will be fine.

everyone get's injection pain man..your friends are ubnormal

prop = less sides because gets out of your system faster.... faster gains all that good stuff.... en = stays longer inside more prone to sides and slower kick in til week 8ish or so... if ur friends are not in pain then they didnt get quality or maybe they are lying to you... legit prop usually gives some type of discomfort.

and bro, do more research these are basic fundamental questions man. ;)

You're right. My friends probably have discomfort instead of pain. They are built like NFL linebackers. I'm trying to catch up.

Ok thanks. Guess they've done it for a while and got use to the pain. In their minds, it's just discomfort now. Oh well. Thanks for the advice! I'll suck up the pain and power through it.

Top Bottom