Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does Shaq deadlift?

mad dipz said:
ooh ok aaron carter.

go ahead and play runningback in a basketball game and see how far that gets you. ah fuck it I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you, all I know is you can charge in there all you want against the Diesel, you'll see how many baskets you'll make...or charging fouls

My point was that I wouldn't be afraid to take it to the hole. Tough men aren't afraid. Some players are afraid of the contact. And last year in the finals, Jerry Stackhouse (100 lbs lighter than Shaq) knocked him on his big fat ass and he went sprawling across the floor with his legs spread apart and was embarrassed. That's what I'm talking about by payback. That big bastard takes a cheap shot at you, and you take one back. I can't help it that some of you boys are pussies.

biteme said:
My point was that I wouldn't be afraid to take it to the hole. Tough men aren't afraid. Some players are afraid of the contact. And last year in the finals, Jerry Stackhouse (100 lbs lighter than Shaq) knocked him on his big fat ass and he went sprawling across the floor with his legs spread apart and was embarrassed. That's what I'm talking about by payback. That big bastard takes a cheap shot at you, and you take one back. I can't help it that some of you boys are pussies.

E-pussies?

if you think the golden boy shaq risks any type of injury by doing deadlifts AT ALL...your nuts. I would not be suprised if he has never done a deadlift in his life.

Top Bottom