Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does Shaq deadlift?

Having great strength gives you a lot of confidence. I'd drive the ball right into Shaq everytime without fear. If he hurt me, I'd hurt him back.

biteme said:
I bet Andre the Giant wasn't very strong either. When you're that big, you only have to be so strong.
I bet he was.

Most bball players are weak. 7'0 Dirk Nowitski is a giant bean pole and is afraid to drive in against stronger, bigger players like Shaq. If he gets whacked, he gets shy to go to the basket. I'd drive that bitch right down their fucking throats. That's the confidence strength gives you.

shaq is functionally stronger than probably anyone on this board.......maybe not now because he's getting old and somewhat crickety, but he's still a very strong man. Weight room strength and functional strength are not necessarily conjoined. Shaq is an enormous wingspan, so I doubt his bench is all that impressive "FOR A MAN HIS SIZE".......but I bet he still benches alot. I know he can curl 150 pound dumbells for reps, so in some lifts he is really strong. You cannot forget what "leverage" a man his size has. No, he's not going to step up and squat or dead 800 plus pounds.

redsamurai said:
shaq is functionally stronger than probably anyone on this board.......maybe not now because he's getting old and somewhat crickety, but he's still a very strong man. Weight room strength and functional strength are not necessarily conjoined. Shaq is an enormous wingspan, so I doubt his bench is all that impressive "FOR A MAN HIS SIZE".......but I bet he still benches alot. I know he can curl 150 pound dumbells for reps, so in some lifts he is really strong. You cannot forget what "leverage" a man his size has. No, he's not going to step up and squat or dead 800 plus pounds.

yes, but what about my cousin?

redsamurai said:
he cannot curl that, SUCH bs

biteme said:
Having great strength gives you a lot of confidence. I'd drive the ball right into Shaq everytime without fear. If he hurt me, I'd hurt him back.

Shaq would rape your white ass.

Top Bottom