Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does Shaq deadlift?

You talking about the basketball player?He has been riddled with injurys this year, but is steppin up once again to make miami a #1 contender again without there superstar.How much can he deadlift?I have no idea but I love the heat.

johnny-drama said:
You talking about the basketball player?He has been riddled with injurys this year, but is steppin up once again to make miami a #1 contender again without there superstar.How much can he deadlift?I have no idea but I love the heat.

Thanks for playing NAME THAT LIFT..

johnny-drama said:

no, i'm talking about my cousin the ballerina.

how much do you think that bitch can pull for, is what i want to know?

she's a fat bitch, but it's not weak fat, it's strong fat. i know she can snatch at least 140kg, and that's pretty deez.

this dyke squats 300 fo' reps ATF nigga, ATF!! she eats pakis for breakfast.

also, i like to call her a 'he' because she shaves more than i do.

now, hit me with a number. btw, she's taken.

When they Shaq is extremely strong, that's bullshit. He's extremely big, which gives him great leverage and he moves good for a man that size.

I bet Andre the Giant wasn't very strong either. When you're that big, you only have to be so strong.

Top Bottom