Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much did i fuck up up this injection site?

bfq

about three weeks ago, i gave myself my first injection...ever... read up on how and where and all that. wanted to put in 300mg decca, but the ampols i got were 50mg/ml, so i broke it into two 3cc syringes. went to shoot into the glute. the first one was very awkward, needle all over depth moving in and out. second into the opposite glute was no trouble. after some advice from a forum, i dropped the decca and am running a test only cycle. my concern is, after three weeks, the 1st site still has a lump where i injected. i've tried to massage it in and it just makes it itch. theres no discoloration, i dont have a fever and it doesnt hurt, so i dont think its infected. aside from my poor needle control, everything else was very steril. i am thinking the oil is sitting under the skin. as i said, its been three weeks. is that seriouse? will it go away? do i need to drain it? Not sure if i can get to a doctor, but i can get antibiotics and i'm not squeemish if its something i can do on my own. i'm hoping, since it was just such a big injection its taking a long time to absorb, but i dont have any experience.

dont do anything to it. if it starts getting worse than go to a doctor. split the doses into 2x per wk like mon/thurs or something like that. stick with the easy areas so that doesnt happen again. quads, pecs ect. get that pin deep into the muscle.

You can try massaging it while sitting in a tub of hot water, but i doubt it will do any good, but sure couldn't hurt.
Keep a close eye on it,so if it gets warmer, and still there after 2 more weeks you more than likely have a sterile abcess and will need to see a Dr.

RADAR

Agreed! If it gets warm and red then thats what u've got. Wait the 2 weeks and c from there. If still in the same get it checked out!

sounds like a sterile abcess. if its not red or painful you should be ok but like they said keep a close eye on it and leave it alone. if you have 1.5 inch pins go the full length of the needle in the glutes. or maybe try going to 1 inch and using the delts. youll have better support there. place your free hand behind your injecting arms elbow to keep your arm steady.

you could have just cut up some of your tissue with the needle moving around so much. leave it alone so the swelling goes down and let it heal. but don't take your eye off it.

i get huge knots almot every time i inject sus. or test e in my quads and they always turn red and get warm but after 2-3 weeks they go away, i would not worry bout it unless you start feeling sick and/or start running a fever then i would go to the doc. but be prepared for the "you should not be taken aas anyway" speech. just my 2cents good luck

i get huge knots almot every time i inject sus. or test e in my quads and they always turn red and get warm but after 2-3 weeks they go away, i would not worry bout it unless you start feeling sick and/or start running a fever then i would go to the doc. but be prepared for the "you should not be taken aas anyway" speech. just my 2cents good luck

Get some decent shit then,
cause i shoot sus and test in quads all the time and i never have had a knot or red lump lump for weeks, fuck that!

this does not sound right. i think you have a problem or are doing something wrong. i would not continue to do that.

test and sus. are the only ones that do it so i am pretty positive it is just a minor allergic reaction no biggie though been doing it for a while now. as far as having bad stuff i dont think so but maybe, people get different reactions from different things, the way i look at it is at least im not allergic to peanuts!!

Top Bottom