Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holyshit. How would you like to give your ex half of 1 billion

Mel Gibson Caught Hugging a Girl in a Bikini - Celebrities - Javno
I'm not labeling anything, I'm stating a fact. He's cheated before, it's apparently been pretty public and the marriage hung together. What he's done now is virtally rubbing his wife's face in it by letting pictures get taken and published, that's just bad form. A guy with his money could have done shit and not get his ass caught. This is just flat out disrespect.

Her help was managing his households, taking care of his underage children, and doing all the minutia you are unaware of that goes on in his household. You don't know what she does, what she does or does not manage or maintain.

Broonzy, do the world a favor, start to learn to like sucking cock and stay out of states that allow gay marriage. Women don't need assholes like you in their lives. You want fun, but you don't want responsibility. You're a selfish little bitch.

In the end, Gibson can more than afford it. Ain't like he's going to be broke by it. If he can throw millions at a church, write/direct/produce his own movies, he's got money to spare. More than he'll need in this lifetime. You're screaming about it more than he is. I haven't heard one shot fired from either of the people who are actually divorcing. Which is typical. Your worst than a gossipy old woman, just looking to stir shit.

My current husband has paid out $100k in child support since 1998, and we had to pay all the taxes on that money, too. Our household has done without, but we've never been a minute late with the child support. People like you who whine about the high cost of divorce make my stomach churn, especially when they've never laid a dime out. Grow up and shut up.

Well if this discussion is going to turn into personal attacks, I think I'll just bow out now, since that's not my style.

I find it just amazing how so many care so much about people who don't give a shit about them.

If people spent just as much time on themselves as they do about Britney or Paris -- most of them wouldn't be leading such shitty boring ass lives.

Douchebag: "He cheated! She got a DUI!"
Me: "Why should I give a shit? Pass the beer"

r

Well if this discussion is going to turn into personal attacks, I think I'll just bow out now, since that's not my style.
:lmao: :newbie:

Shit, boy, that was mild compared to some of the stuff I've dished up around here.

Broonzy, you never answered my question:

Would you feel so *offended* if "the bitch" was only going to get half of one hundred dollars?

Some men are funny like that. If they take her ass to court and get to beat her and his children out of childsupport/spousal then they cackle and high five one another; even better if they manage to take the kids and get the court to order HER TO PAY THEM! But goodness forbid she and her children get EXACTLY what they are entitled to then men are all up in arms screaming injustice. LMFAO

If she cheated then she would STILL get half as that is the law in the state where they were married (or at least in theory she would). I could care less who cheated/drank/who generated the income. Fact is they were a partnership for 28 years and had 7 children but what the lawyers get after the settlement is a whole nuther issue.

For example: in the state of NJ (where I was married to my ex) I would have been entitled to half + spousal + child support. I GAVE IT ALL UP. For this, I have been dragged through all kinda shit to this day even though it was over 6 years ago. 'Cause only selfish whores share custody voluntarily and give up all that money. :rolleyes:

The gaggle of necessary scumbag attorneys/experts have gotten about 500K (and the counter is still running).

MY KIDS HAVENT GOTTEN ANYTHING EXCEPT ABUSE.

So now... do us all a favor and quit crying about half a billion that you nor I nor any of our children will ever see. Honestly, why should you care?

I suppose the lesson here is NEVER amount to much and you won't have to worry about your wife or children getting any of it.

Simple.... shmimple. :whatever:

Broonzy, you never answered my question:

Would you feel so *offended* if "the bitch" was only going to get half of one hundred dollars?

First, I never once called her a bitch. Second, obviously, most divorce settlements don't have these types of sums of money involved. The 50/50 rule is fair in working class homes where, in that case the woman ( or man ), that was taking care of the home may otherwise be left with nothing. But there is a big difference when you are dealing with a billion dollars. She doesn't need 1/2 a billion dollars to live comfortably. She could live comfortably for a lot less. I think she should get an amount that enables her to live comfortably, but not neccessarily half.

Some men are funny like that. If they take her ass to court and get to beat her and his children out of childsupport/spousal then they cackle and high five one another; even better if they manage to take the kids and get the court to order HER TO PAY THEM! But goodness forbid she and her children get EXACTLY what they are entitled to then men are all up in arms screaming injustice. LMFAO

So are you saying it's fair only when the courts rule in favor of the woman, and not when they rule in favor of the man??? Why is it wrong when a court grants custody of children to a man and orders the woman to pay child support?

Btw, I would feel the same way if the tables were turned and she made all the money, and he was the one at home.

So what would your opinion be if say, Steadman and Oprah were married, and then got a divorce and he wanted half of her money?

Btw, I would feel the same way if the tables were turned and she made all the money, and he was the one at home.

So what would your opinion be if say, Steadman and Oprah were married, and then got a divorce and he wanted half of her money?

If Steadman was married to Oprah for 28 years and stayed home with their seven children better believe he'd be entitled to HALF.

As for custody being awarded to the father (meaning there was a battle where the father insisted on dragging the mother through all kinds of unnecessarily courtroom BULLSHIT), unless the woman is a drunk or drug addict it should ALWAYS go to the mother. As the child gets older (adolescense) if a boy wants to go live with his father (as many do) then they should be allowed to go. Aside from that, child needs to stay with the mother - unless the parents have a good co-parenting relationship and the child can move with ease from one household to the other. But even this should only happen once the child is bout 14-16 or so.

Unless the woman is TOTALLY INCAPABLE of mothering the child should ALWAYS be with THE MOTHER. If a man can't recognize this, then there is something wrong with him.

Children are not little doggies that should be shuffled back n' forth. They need ONE HOME. Both parents should work together from their separate households co-parent. Unfortunately it doesn't always work this way.

The sexes ARE NOT created equal and though every child should have a father AND a mother (hell, they are all entitled to an entire community of support) the bond between a mother and child is the most basic human bond... no man's rights bullshit rhetoric can challenge this. Sorry, I didn't make the rules.

Man, that's a lot of money. Not that any of us know the whole story, but he was a public douche to her with the other wominz. And living with an alcoholic is like a prison sentence. Half's the law. Oh well. She's getting the shit end of the stick by living that long under those conditions. But then again, who knows? Maybe she was a mentally and verbally abusive bitchmonster that drove him to drink and other women to feel sane and he stayed in it that long because he loves popejebus. It's just a divorce.

Unless the woman is TOTALLY INCAPABLE of mothering the child should ALWAYS be with THE MOTHER. If a man can't recognize this, then there is something wrong with him.[/B

BM, I respectfully disagree.

I am currently dating a guy who might as well be dad of the year. He has full custody because the girls' mom is an abusive alcoholic mess. That said, even if she were to get her shit together the oldest daughter is so bonded to her dad that taking her from him would be complete trauma. She is her daddy's girl. The youngest would do ok with mom, but Saige....no. She would wither like a flower in constant shade. It just isn't so simple as that.

Top Bottom