Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holyshit. How would you like to give your ex half of 1 billion

A huge percentage of American women are selfish, flighty, insecure, needy and psychotic, and quite capable of concealing those traits during the dating phase

White 'career' American chicks are the bottom of the barrel marriage-wise.

Foreign women from South America, Eastern Europe, and Asia are at the top. Only guys who travel (in other words, guys who are successful and ambitious enough to travel a lot) find these. But they never, ever go back.

Foreign-born women living in the US are the next best. They get married early...they are highly sought-after by American guys for their wifely skills (hell, any women who has ANY ability to be a wife is better than your average American chick, who knows NOTHING about being a wife)

Bottom of the barrel---white American chicks. Yecch.

Here's a story: I knew a guy who was Hungarian (parents emigrated) who tried for 15 years to find a half-decent women to marry. He's a doctor, by the way. Finally after 8 psycho-weirdo US chicks, he went back to the 'old country' to find a wife. The people there were lining the women up for him to meet...he's a rich American guy...they are considered the best husbands in the world.

He found this lovely wife. She is a total gem, and he's happy as hell. 2 kids. Happily ever after

Quote from NoMarriage.com - honest marriage and relationship advice for men.

Im curious what the foreign women do that American women dont as wives?

Obviously you have never been in a loving supportive committed relationship.

If you broke it down dollar for dollar what a supportive loving wife does for her husband she would get MORE THAN HALF.

Please break it down for me. What are all the things a supportive wife does for her husband? And assign a $ value to each item.

28 of her life that she could have spent with ANY OTHER successfull man that DID NOT fuck up the relationship = INVALUABLE.

Yes, because men that are as successful as Mel Gibson are a dime a dozen.:rolleyes: And why do you assume it's ALL his fault?

Lotta very successfull, handsome men in longterm committed relationships:

Paul Newman (used to BRAG about his faithfulness to his wife)

Sean Connery (been married to wife number 20 for 20+ years)

Pierce Brosnan - have you seen his wife?

My husband made obscene amounts of money before he met me. His most expensive divorce didn't cost him half BILLION but it was in the tens of MILLIONS. I met him he was still doin waaaaaaay ok financially. I married him when he had his BARE ASS and EVERYDAMNEDBODY who *was his buddy and pal* when he was rolling in the dough all of the sudden weren't returning his calls and were no longer interested in *doing projects with him*.

Whatever money we made - we made TOGETHER - though obviously if it weren't for my husband's mentoring I would not have learned all I did and he did MOST of the work... while me and my family backed his ass.

I could have chosen another man who WAS NOT a broke dick dog, going through THE WORST EXPERIENCE IN HIS LIFE... but then again, none of those men gave a damn REALLY about me going through the WORST EXPERIENCE OF MINE.

See... it goes BOTH WAYS.

BOTH give 100% so when it ends both get HALF.

If you can't comprehend that then as I said when I started my post, you've obviously never been in a loving, long-term committed relationship.

PS - when I left my first marriage of 13 years - I walked away with 5K and my bare ass... nothing more. Now I make more money in a month than my ex makes in a year, but he still holds ALL the cards.

It's not about money. I sincerely hope that one day you will live what I am talking about. :)

Ok, so he made ALL the money and she gets half. So what is her contribution to the marriage and where is HIS half of that?

A huge percentage of American women are selfish, flighty, insecure, needy and psychotic, and quite capable of concealing those traits during the dating phase

White 'career' American chicks are the bottom of the barrel marriage-wise.

Foreign women from South America, Eastern Europe, and Asia are at the top. Only guys who travel (in other words, guys who are successful and ambitious enough to travel a lot) find these. But they never, ever go back.

Foreign-born women living in the US are the next best. They get married early...they are highly sought-after by American guys for their wifely skills (hell, any women who has ANY ability to be a wife is better than your average American chick, who knows NOTHING about being a wife)

Bottom of the barrel---white American chicks. Yecch.

Here's a story: I knew a guy who was Hungarian (parents emigrated) who tried for 15 years to find a half-decent women to marry. He's a doctor, by the way. Finally after 8 psycho-weirdo US chicks, he went back to the 'old country' to find a wife. The people there were lining the women up for him to meet...he's a rich American guy...they are considered the best husbands in the world.

He found this lovely wife. She is a total gem, and he's happy as hell. 2 kids. Happily ever after

Quote from NoMarriage.com - honest marriage and relationship advice for men.

That white woman in your avi's a ho.

SHE WAS A FAITHFULL DUTIFULL SUPPORTIVE PARTNER AND MOTHER TO HIS SEVEN CHILDREN.

Go ahead assign a dollar value to that.

And in return he fed her, housed her, clothed her, and was a father to her seven children (after all they were hers too). Why does nobody ever assign a value to that?

Let me try.

The house/houses he housed her in I'm guessing would probably run a mortgage of at least what? $3000.00/ month? That's probably a very conservative guess. So $3 grand per month x 28 years would be $1,008,000.00. Her clothes? Hmmm....she is woman after all. So let's say she spent an avg. of $1000.00/month on clothes. She is after all the wife of a major movie star. So that's $336,000.00. Food? Hmm....let's put a conservative guess like $150.00/week. She probably ate out a lot. I'm guessing that estimate is quite low in reality. So that's $218,400.00 over 28 years. I'm sure she's always had a nice car as well, a very comfortably furnished home, with utilities always paid.

So to say that because she was a FAITHFULL DUTIFULL SUPPORTIVE PARTNER AND MOTHER TO HIS SEVEN CHILDREN, she now deserves 1/2 a billion dollars of his money, sorry I disagree, because as per my example above, HE ALREADY PAID HER FOR THAT!!

And in return he fed her, housed her, clothed her, and was a father to her seven children (after all they were hers too). Why does nobody ever assign a value to that?

Let me try.

The house/houses he housed her in I'm guessing would probably run a mortgage of at least what? $3000.00/ month? That's probably a very conservative guess. So $3 grand per month x 28 years would be $1,008,000.00. Her clothes? Hmmm....she is woman after all. So let's say she spent an avg. of $1000.00/month on clothes. She is after all the wife of a major movie star. So that's $336,000.00. Food? Hmm....let's put a conservative guess like $150.00/week. She probably ate out a lot. I'm guessing that estimate is quite low in reality. So that's $218,400.00 over 28 years. I'm sure she's always had a nice car as well, a very comfortably furnished home, with utilities always paid.

So to say that because she was a FAITHFULL DUTIFULL SUPPORTIVE PARTNER AND MOTHER TO HIS SEVEN CHILDREN, she now deserves 1/2 a billion dollars of his money, sorry I disagree, because as per my example above, HE ALREADY PAID HER FOR THAT!!

I think you are forgetting one of the most important issues, she has given up HER career to support his.

My personal experience, my Mom raised 12 kids - TWELVE - while my Dad worked and drank way to much. He stops drinking, makes a lot more money and decides to move on. She was pregnant since she was 19 with 13 different deliveries (one died).

Now what kind of education and money making skills did she develop in that 27 yrs of marriage? Nada!!!

If my Father was worth 1 billion - should she get half. Hell yes and more. Unfortunately he did not have that kind of jack but that is the luck of the draw. Mel's wife had a better draw and should get all. Knowing Mel's Catholic background, I bet he does not complain too much either.

I think you are forgetting one of the most important issues, she has given up HER career to support his.

My personal experience, my Mom raised 12 kids - TWELVE - while my Dad worked and drank way to much. He stops drinking, makes a lot more money and decides to move on. She was pregnant since she was 19 with 13 different deliveries (one died).

Now what kind of education and money making skills did she develop in that 27 yrs of marriage? Nada!!!

If my Father was worth 1 billion - should she get half. Hell yes and more. Unfortunately he did not have that kind of jack but that is the luck of the draw. Mel's wife had a better draw and should get all. Knowing Mel's Catholic background, I bet he does not complain too much either.

What was the career that she gave up? And do you really think that she would've had a career that made enough money to live the same lifestyle she did when she was with him? I seriously doubt it.

I'm not saying she shouldn't get anything. But 1/2 a billion? PA-LEASE!

What was the career that she gave up? And do you really think that she would've had a career that made enough money to live the same lifestyle she did when she was with him? I seriously doubt it.

I'm not saying she shouldn't get anything. But 1/2 a billion? PA-LEASE!

Whatever the career was, she did indeed give it up. You don't know what it could have been. Just because she is a woman and a house wife you think she has no ability have a proper well paying career? Why 1/2 billion - because she was in a partnership that happened to earn 1 billion dollars. Plain and simple.

I think you need to go home and spend some time with your Mother.

Let me try.

LOL

If he had to pay someone to do all that she did (he got to live in the same house and eat the same food oh yea and he got ass from her at least 7 times) HE COULDNT AFFORD IT.

And it is somehow A GIFT that he was the father? Ummmm I thought he was out working? So by your account he wasn't much more than a sperm donor. Go ahead and TRY to pay someone to MOTHER your children.

Come on, now... your arguement borders ridiculous.

How many women have given up their careers and THE BEST YEARS of their lives only to get *put aside* when her husband got bored (not saying this was the case with Mel) and wanted something younger and tighter?

Look is it the half billion you find so *out of line* or just that she got half?

Would you be so up in arms if it were half a hundred?

No, you woulda said the bitch shoulda married smarter. OK, but did ANYONE have a crystal ball when they were both young and bright eyed and bushy-taled that there would be SO MUCH success? You think that success didn't come at a high price?

THEY BOTH PAID THAT PRICE, each in their own way.

Last edited:
SHE WAS A FAITHFULL DUTIFULL SUPPORTIVE PARTNER AND MOTHER TO HIS SEVEN CHILDREN.

Go ahead assign a dollar value to that.

Who's assuming now...how do you now she was faithful...
Also he went to work for many grueling days/months making top notch flims while she was shopping and spending his money. While the nany watched the kids...And when mel was around he was the father too. I hate when woman act as if they are owed something because they are the mothers....what about the fathers....i hate that shit!!! She should get some money and a house..or check that a mansion, but half...thats just bs.....once again this is why marraige will eventually be outdated and no one will get married

Top Bottom