Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~HI braves one last climb~

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

June 8th will be the last big stand in HI’s battle to overcome the feeling of despair from losing what I thought was going to be my future wife, sole mate and general best friend for the rest of my life. I sit here on a mostly baron campus realizing that her birthday is the last “special” date left on the calendar that will cause that certain lump in my throat to reappear. It’s been 8 months since she inexplicably stabbed me in the back without warning and left our future together in the dust, lets say considering the circumstances, the fact that I walked away without even a hint of begging or malice is honorable on my part.

Since then I have gone out, met other women, partied hard…but these days I am left mellowed trying to finish my own personal goals school wise. I think often we are two quick to give the advice of saying just “move on with your life” or forget her…True love for another human being is a very deep emotion that can not just be exercised from the body in days, months, and most likely years…I try to wake up everyday with a smile on my face, I look for good people and I bust my ass with my training…but sometimes your on the top of the hill and sometimes your just trying to climb it, lets hope this is the last big hill to climb concerning her…

while I have always contemplated contacting her for closer, I mean we closer then close for four years (talk of marrige after this year) and then nothing...the fact that she is still with the guy she left me for and the manner of cruelity in which she left has always keept me away.

While I am alone frac, she never saw me on my knees begging, I guess in some way the fact that I keept my dignity is special in this case...so no we most likely will never talk again. But then again a girl who does not even have the guts to breakup with you says something about her character, probley not even worth knowing at this point...

sad~

That's true my man. Let me ask you something else. You described noticing a thinning of your left quadrant and then later to a lesser degree your right hair quadrant as well....this is what is happening to me except it only started since using gear...I ordered the Folligen cream tonight and have already been using proscar, spironolactone, minoxidil and nizoral, leaving the nizoral in for 1/2 an hour before cleansing....you use only nizoral and folligen and have good results? Even on 1-test and tren....ever been on testosterone?

from love to hair....hahah

yea before I ever touched AAS I saw a slight reduction in both areas around the age of 23...Of course I freaked and went on an herbal hair fight campain...I started with saw pal, nettle, pygem, green T and basically stripped my diet of alot of meat...lets just say my gym gains sufferrd really bad, but I was freakin over my hair...The intial influx of herbs seemed to create a massive shedding and I was sure I was going to be bald by 25...

well I found out soon after this is normal as I had created a propecia type of herbal cocktail...I also added folligen which is a bitch if you have hilights because it is green in color but I found it to make the hair and scalp healthier...

About a year later I decided to make the life long plung into rogaine or minoxidile, now someone looking at me would think im nuts since you can't even tell I have a slight recession but this is how I am. I droped the folligen after useing rogaine and I have been on minoxidile for about two and a half years now...I only use it at night...

When I started useing aas I added nizoral 1 percent which I use up to three times a day...I have droped all herbs while on this 4 month cycle...but most likely will reuse them off cycle...

The good news is that at 26 my hairline recession even with long usage of aas is almost invisable...I do want to try folligen again or their emu oil because minoxidile AND nizoral really dry out my scalp...but im very pleased with the results frac

hope this helps

By the way I have not used test but my next cycle will be susp, fina, eq and winny so most likely I will not f around and get real propecia and spironolactone

Got to keep the hair or all of the body shit aint worth it imop

Top Bottom