Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help..

xachillesx

Hi, im 23 years old...started working out about 3 years ago when i started i was only 130 pounds at 6'0... with the help of a few prohormone cycles i was able to get up to 160... then i did a 10 week of 400mg of test cypionate.. gained like 18 pounds but right on my pct I started taking this medication for add and I ended up losing a lot of weight like 12 to 14... I have not worked out for about 4 months now... Im planning n starting working out again right after im done posting this...
I want to do another cycle last time with test cypionate I did not really see any increase of strneght week 5 or 6...so this time i was planning on adding dbol to help with that.. my cycle would look like hits
weeks 1-10 400mg of test (maybe sustanex)
weeks1-5 dbol not sure about the dosage
weeks5-10 400mg of deca
during the entire cycle i will take liv52, prostacare, hathorn berry, fatty acids, multivitamins, .5 or .25mg of liquidex (arimedex). does it look ok? too much?.
Also has anyone ever used sustanex? I was told that is a compound with 4 different kinds of test...Im thinking about using that for my test. Also last time i did experience some hair loss...anything i could use to prevent that? Lastly last time i was not able to get hcg, and I saw that one of the pharmacies advertised here has it... has anyone used it? i mean is it legit?

Hi, im 23 years old...started working out about 3 years ago when i started i was only 130 pounds at 6'0... with the help of a few prohormone cycles i was able to get up to 160... then i did a 10 week of 400mg of test cypionate.. gained like 18 pounds but right on my pct I started taking this medication for add and I ended up losing a lot of weight like 12 to 14... I have not worked out for about 4 months now... Im planning n starting working out again right after im done posting this...
I want to do another cycle last time with test cypionate I did not really see any increase of strneght week 5 or 6...so this time i was planning on adding dbol to help with that.. my cycle would look like hits
weeks 1-10 400mg of test (maybe sustanex)
weeks1-5 dbol not sure about the dosage
weeks5-10 400mg of deca
during the entire cycle i will take liv52, prostacare, hathorn berry, fatty acids, multivitamins, .5 or .25mg of liquidex (arimedex). does it look ok? too much?.
Also has anyone ever used sustanex? I was told that is a compound with 4 different kinds of test...Im thinking about using that for my test. Also last time i did experience some hair loss...anything i could use to prevent that? Lastly last time i was not able to get hcg, and I saw that one of the pharmacies advertised here has it... has anyone used it? i mean is it legit?

Get your ass in the gym lol for a while before you do another cycle straight away you could hurt your self not being use to the weight , and drop the decca i see no real need or benefit it being there .
Hcg is a great thing to have and a must for a quick recovery mate.

Brad.

Brad.

Bro you just need to hit the weights again, and believe in yourself and keep at it. 3 years out of the gym you have no business being around Anabolics.

Get your ass in the gym lol for a while before you do another cycle straight away you could hurt your self not being use to the weight , and drop the decca i see no real need or benefit it being there .
Hcg is a great thing to have and a must for a quick recovery mate.

Brad.

Brad.

Agreed! I cannot stress this enough!

RADAR

Top Bottom