Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Adjusting Current Diet?

8FOR!3

I've been going to the gym five days a week and after Christmas break I'll start training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu again, as well as some MMA training, because that's what I'm focused on. I don't know if that's relevent to how my diet should be, but I figured it's worth mentioning. Anyways, I know there's some issues with my diet, I just need to know what some of them are and ways I can fix them. As for any other helpful information, I'm about 6'3-6'4, 185 lb., and 18 years old. Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.

1. I have to go to school five days a week and I'm 45 minutes from the college, so I wake up fairly early and eat an early breakfast. I'll eat this around 6:30-7:00 during the week and a few hours later or whenever I wake up during the weekend.
1 bowl plain oatmeal
2 hard boiled eggs
1 cup of hot green tea
1 scoop of Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate

2. On weekends I have everything else a couple hours apart from each other throughout the day, but during the week I have to fit this at about 12:30 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and I'll eat the fruit after my protein bar on Tuesdays, usually around 1.
1 banana
1 slice of pineapple

3. I was having this at about 3:00 on Mondays and Wednesdays, but I just went to my last 1:30 class today and I'll be able to have it whenever now. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, I have my bar at about 11:45-1.
1 Pure Protein High Protein Bar

4. 3:00 pm during the week.
1 salad (green leaf lettuce, spinach leafs, blueberries, strawberries, cherry tomatoes, walnuts, NO DRESSING *I use juice from squirting 1/4 of a lime*)

5. 5:00 pm during the week.
1 grilled chicken breast
1 cup of hot green tea

6. 7:00 pm during the week.
Monday
1 steamed salmon (cooked at fish market)
1 bowl brown rice
1 cup of hot green tea
Tuesday
1 bowl wheat pasta
1 small plate spinach
1 cup of hot green tea
Wednesday
1 filet mignon steak (cooked at restaurant)
1 plain sweet potato
1 cup of hot green tea
Thursday
1 grilled chicken breast
1 plain sweet potato
1 cup of hot green tea
Friday
1 steamed salmon (cooked at fish market)
1 bowl brown rice
1 cup of hot green tea
Saturday
1 bowl wheat pasta
1 small plate spinach
1 cup of hot green tea
Sunday
1 grilled chicken breast
1 plain sweet potato
1 cup of hot green tea

7. 9:00 pm during the week.
1/2 orange
1 slice whole wheat bread (w/extra virgin olive oil)
1 cup of hot green tea
Monday
1 small plate broccoli
Wednesday
1 bowl canned peas
Thursday
1 small plate asparagus
Friday
1 small plate broccoli
Sunday
1 small plate asparagus
Nothing Tuesday and Saturday

8. 11:00 PM during the week.
1 serving of cashews (w/no salt)
1 scoop of Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate (water)

1 scoop of Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate (water) pre-workout
1 scoop of Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate (milk) post-workout

I'll go to Buffalo Wild Wings most Sundays to watch football and depending on what time the game is I'll substitute lunch or dinner chicken breast for 6 grilled chicken tenders at BWW. Usually have a cheat meal on Saturday.

Top Bottom