Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has a bigger career ever gone downhill this quickly?

This is almost as big a news story as OJ Simpson. I remember 45-minute documentaries on TV in '94 about what OJ ate for breakfast in the Los Angeles County Jail. I guess we need nonsense news stories to draw us away from the real news, and real menaces in the world today. I'm amused by how many threads are started on all of the different forums to which I belong!

Charles

Weird. You guys are acting like this was a no big deal guy. No he isn't God, yeah he's human. but so nonchalant about it all happening so quickly is a queer reaction. Honestly I do think these frivolous reactions about the biggest sports figure of our time must be the product of the internet, not national enq or anyone else. Nothing shocks no 'mo. I guess you have to murder.

! also I think that it's cool now not to have a reaction to anything.

Your reaction is the funny one, brangr. It's not a big deal. Even if he died while blowing a homeless Jew in the Vatican right fucking now...still not a big deal.

Irrelevant is the word I'm looking for.

Also, I wouldn't say he's the biggest...but that's a retarded argument right there, so never mind.

Keep in mind that he's only rich because he makes others richer. If his sponsors get rid of him, they can't make money off him anymore. The public are often forgetful idiots, so don't count on negative popular opinion making him a liability. A public statement, some more news bites, etc. can probably manipulate enough opinions (amongst those who actually care about this shit) favourably.

You'ses acting like his career is already over.

Disclaimer: I have no cable TV and don't follow the "news" much, so I know jack shit except that he got into a car accident, messed around with drugs/alcohol, had issues with his wife, may have slept around, etc. Newsflash: this is common enough for celebrities. The fact that it's Tiger really don't change much.

*NEWS*

Gillette is dumping him. Gillette first major sponsor to limit Tiger Woods' role

They spin it by saying "As Tiger takes a break from the public eye, we will support his desire for privacy by limiting his role in our marketing programs,"

LOL...ok. The reality is that they don't want him associated with their products anymore, and that there is no chance in hell that they'll re-up with him once the current deal expires.

i really don't care what this guy does on the side... he's not my idol

he's a damn good golfer and has put golf on the map

what he does on his own time is betwenen him and his wife.. noone else

fuck these loud mouth whores that are trying to make money.. fuck tiger for being a man whore... fuck this thread for being retarded

Top Bottom