Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has a bigger career ever gone downhill this quickly?

his career ain't going anywhere.. he's still worth a billion easy

How often do people have success early then have long careers unabated? They usually flame out early like Tyson. Kobe is probably a rarity although he started to nut up too.

Reactions: ceo
his career ain't going anywhere.. he's still worth a billion easy

1) I did not say anything about his earnings.
2) He has EARNED a billion, not worth it.
3) A billion is never easy. Watch your tongue!
4) He would I think have matched Oprah on the multi-billion level, but if endorsements go he will have no chance. He will never make the billion level. Not just with golf. I think he stands a good chance of losing his sponsors if this pans out to the downside. Not that it matters, because a few hundred million and a billion are for all intents and purposes the same from a lifestyle perspective. The point being the fall from grace. Yes I compared him to Oprah as another black celebrity, so what it's convenient! Chris Rock would approve.
5) A career this huge has never fallen this quickly, if all these whores are proven to really have been his lovers. That's all I was saying.

Weird. You guys are acting like this was a no big deal guy. No he isn't God, yeah he's human. but so nonchalant about it all happening so quickly is a queer reaction. Honestly I do think these frivolous reactions about the biggest sports figure of our time must be the product of the internet, not national enq or anyone else. Nothing shocks no 'mo. I guess you have to murder.

! also I think that it's cool now not to have a reaction to anything.

How often do people have success early then have long careers unabated? They usually flame out early like Tyson. Kobe is probably a rarity although he started to nut up too.

Very true. I think his seeming innocence in public makes this so much more shocking don't you? He doesn't strike you as a particularly macho guy, even though we all know how much access to women anyone of his stature must have... he just seemed to not care about it so much. This makes the trophy wife seem obvious, and the jokes about how she would never have sex with him on any regular basis... but I still didn't expect it. Tony Romo I would expect, and he delivers on that.

The whole Tiger Woods Foundation teaching on and off the course values must be enjoying this press.

this is called the media getting revenge on Tiger for not speaking out and giving interviews and giving the media a big fat FU by hiding indoors where not a single pap can get even ONE picture of him.

So the media, being dared by Tiger who thinks it will all go away by paying off the chicks - are wating a WW3 against Tiger to see if he finally blinks, and has to give a press conference/interview. So far he's already successfuly said FU to the cops, but he has blinked once and had to give out a website note that "he's sorry".

He started the war against the media by ignoring him, and they all seem hellbent on taking him down, with or withoyut his help. This is interesting to watcch since the old PR addage is "ignore it, don't feed the tabloids and it will all go away". fortunately, the tabliods have all the women and juicy details to talk about forever.

c

Top Bottom