Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greatest Football Players (Offensive)

• Thread starter Thread starter ROMAGOLD
  • Start date Start date
R

ROMAGOLD

These are the greatest football players in their positions of all time(in my op.):

QB Joe Montana

RB Jim Brown

WR Jerry Rice

What are your picks??

QB - John Elway
RB - Barry Sanders
FB - Moose Johnson
WRs- Jerry Rice and Randy Moss
TE - Shannon Sharpe

Joe Montana was great as QB but I think Warner may have him beat when both are analyzed 10 years from now.

Now as far as defensive....J/K

he was never part of a "complete" team thus he never won the bowl but in my opinion one of the greatest of all time - Dan Marino

QB - Dan Marino
RB - Walter Payton
FB - Larry Csonka
WR - Jerry Rice
TE - Mike Ditka
T - Jackie Slater
G - Gene Upshaw
C - Jim Otto

Greatest offensive player period would be Sweetness hands down.

lattimer

for your o-line, I guess you have never heard of fellows buy the names of Bruce Matthews, Anthony Munez, or Dermonte Dawson? they would definatly be on my all-time o-line.

Re: lattimer

Dogballs said:
for your o-line, I guess you have never heard of fellows buy the names of Bruce Matthews, Anthony Munez, or Dermonte Dawson? they would definatly be on my all-time o-line.

Sure I have.

I'd still rather have Jim Otto over Dawson or Matthews.

Anthony Munoz or Art Shell would be my other tackle and John Hannah would be my other guard if we were talking dream team complete lineup.

willie roaf needs to be mentioned with the lineman... any time munoz is spoke of i think back to the niners and bengals superbowl where krumrie's ankle did that sick shit... i think it was krumrie...

QB- jaws
rb-montgomery
wr-HAROLD CHARMICHEAL
te- spagnola

hehe
seriously though...

qb- for a winning team? joe montana, for a team that throws every down it'd be dan (marino, not fouts)

rb- BARRY PLEASE COME BACK SANDERS

WR- it'd be universal to say jerry rice, so i will go with someone else just for fun... willie gault (thats for you latimer)

TE- kellen winslow... all it takes it to watch that miami vs. SD game on espn classic and i realize that old school is the way to go! pure heart and love for the game.

is there a defense thread?

Top Bottom