Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golf Elbow subsiding on Ostarine.

ha1a1

Started sarms1 Osta 9 days ago now. The first few days at 50mg was a bit high for me & I got some headache and heartburn. So I dropped it to 20 mg on Day 3. The last 5 days have been epic workouts for me... relative speaking as I have been laying off cardio to get the most from my LGD bulking run. But the biggest and best surprise is my elbows are healing. Pain in the right is gone totally and the left has dropped by 40%. I have had these sore golf elbows which happened as a result of low bar back squats, for coming on 18 months. I have had to work through this pain and take it easy on pullups, dips and OH press to an extent.... and virtually no bicep curls. I just want to thank Dylan who recommended the Osta & everyone who helped me make a decision to take the sarms1 route. As all of you know....injuries suck and not knowing when an injury will heal sucks even more. So this really is a big deal for me. :)

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Started sarms1 Osta 9 days ago now. The first few days at 50mg was a bit high for me & I got some headache and heartburn. So I dropped it to 20 mg on Day 3. The last 5 days have been epic workouts for me... relative speaking as I have been laying off cardio to get the most from my LGD bulking run. But the biggest and best surprise is my elbows are healing. Pain in the right is gone totally and the left has dropped by 40%. I have had these sore golf elbows which happened as a result of low bar back squats, for coming on 18 months. I have had to work through this pain and take it easy on pullups, dips and OH press to an extent.... and virtually no bicep curls. I just want to thank Dylan who recommended the Osta & everyone who helped me make a decision to take the sarms1 route. As all of you know....injuries suck and not knowing when an injury will heal sucks even more. So this really is a big deal for me. :)

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

I am really happy to hear this bro... bro, you should NEVER exceed 25mg day of osta... Stick to that and your going to continue to make big gains... you are also going to continue to see a lot of healing bro... keep it up and keep the updates coming... sarms1 is the highest of quality...

I am really happy to hear this bro... bro, you should NEVER exceed 25mg day of osta... Stick to that and your going to continue to make big gains... you are also going to continue to see a lot of healing bro... keep it up and keep the updates coming... sarms1 is the highest of quality...

Yup, we had bigmarti on evo run 100mgs of ostarine /day (against your advice btw) and he wasn't too happy about overdosing it.

Great to hear man.. Sarms1 produces some quality sarms for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom