Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Fans..... And Of Course... Mouthfulofsteelcock

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

i enjoyed the 2001 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES yearbook on the DUCE... didnt you? the gnats was ok to, but the ending to theirs was awesome.... ya, you guessed it, week 16...

hahahahaha

***yawn*** how boring? watching a team that never won a superbowl. of course I woudn't know because the NY Giants have two.

i will look for the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS to own the phil. giggles for another 9 in a row, but this time it will be more than 9, more like 90 in a row.

i can't wait for the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS Game vs. the jingles. It's an automatic victory. Wait a minute. I love going just to watch the Giants beat up on the beagles some more. Cause I know the Giants are going to win already.

I still can't belive that Hawaii didn't make a bowl game at 9-3.

My Chiefs got rid of Donnie Edwards...how many ILB can cover wide receivers? Not many..and we lose one. But..we get Johnny Morton, which is quite funny. Morton went to South Torrance High School, I went to North Torrance, played against him for four years in football and track. Was one of te few people who could beat him in the 100 meters, but he ran the sickest routes in football.

Ha! HardKnocks is coming back to HBO again...and they are doing AMERICAS TEAM! THE DALLAS COWBOYS! You know it's sad seeing that everyone in the NFC east except for the Iggles has won a superbowl or two or FIVE for that matter.

I'll be hoping that the lions can win more than 2 games...perhaps with the acquistion of Joey Harrington and booting charlie batch's stank ass, we may be a contender in a few years.

There’s no use in discussing who will win between mediocre teams in a mediocre division.

Everyone knows that the two best teams in the NFL are in the same division…. The 49ers, and the Rams…… too bad they ARE in the same division, but it will make some good football games. (not boring, mediocre, who has the worst team…. Games that you’ll see from the NFC Least)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I love football season!

I can't wait till 8th when the 49ers come to town for the third year in a row to play the cowgirls!

Last edited:
first of all OLD MAN!!! i dont care if you can build a house out of your rings... THATS THE PAST!!! this is now... and NOW, the Cowboys have quincy carter... need i continue?

hershel walker can kiss my ass too!!! if not for him the fuckboys wouldnt have those 90's rings...

and since we are going past tense.... eagles HAVE won NFL championships... 3 i think.

Top Bottom