Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Flex wheeler to reveal all in biography**

BIGEDD

I red in this months muscle mag in that huge interview that he will publish a book about himself.
Everything from his childhooddays to his contest stacks and diet.
You never know we might actually get some truth.

Hasn't he like supposedly quit using steroids bc he has found religion?? Someone told me that one time and he was going to try to do the olympia all-natural. I guess he realized he couldn't since he didn't compete.

I don't think that's true diesil coz he still does guest apperances,promo's etc. So he has got to be some what flex wheeler, it is likley that he has considerably lowered the amount though .

Just saw him today at the musclemag store here in schaumberg, IL. anyway, he say's he is retired but he still looks HUGE! and cut.
nice guy, btw.

I'm not sure we could trust what he says he did for the contests. He's still got the BB mentality and he'd either be worried about one of our asses doing his doses and fucking ourselves up or lie about the doses he took so he looks to be a better bodybuilder for getting the job done on less than the others. I just can't see a pro coming clean on what he did. Dearth maybe but not many others. Baker might.

Top Bottom