Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First IGF-1 injection

hmmmm.......I thought Palumbo was above that, as I thought MD was in general. Not saying they don't do their share of supplement hyping, but I wouldn't have thought that they'd purposely skew dosage recommendations when it came to their steroid reviews. Ah well....guess you learn

Well, it's been 3 days and this is what I've noticed:

I went contrary to my usual "start small" credo and shot 20mcg the first day, which ended up being WAY too much to start with. I ended up with the weirdest, maddest form of diareha- it was like my metabolism was in overdrive. I'd literally stuff myself and be fine within 10-15 min, only to shit it out about an hour later(at least I know it's working and I recinstituted it right).

I've got things under control now and am only doing 5-10mcg. What I've learned is that I would have faired much better when I did too much if I had eaten much nmore protein- I thought I was eating too much, but as it turns out wasn't enough. As far as results, I already feel quite diffrerent and very good and am noticing myself getting leaner. Recovery is freakin' unbelievable- I think thats what got me the first day; I swam 2,600 meters before I shot myself. I usually take a nap after to lift and run, but after the injection, my body didn't feel the need though my mind said I did. Crazy shit.

Top Bottom