Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle, possibly eq only with tbol

infusion686

hey guys, newbie here. Ready to do my first cycle. Okay, here's the deal, right now I have oral tbol and equipoise. I had pretty much made up my mind to just do the tbol and equipoise, With no test. obviously I have read on these forms that all of you guys recommend test with it. my plan was to do 400 milligrams of eq for 15 weeks, with 40 mg ed of the tbol for the first 5 or 6 weeks. My first question is does it seem like a decent cycle to you? Or if not do I have to run the test for the full 15 weeks? Or, if I must take test, what I would like to do is just run the tbol for weeks 1-5 and the test for weeks 5-15 while running equipoise for weeks 1-15. I guess you could say my goal is to not take test at all or to just take the minimal amount possible. I do not want to blow up and get huge. I guess you could say I just want to get lean, hard, and vascular and maybe put on a few pounds of quality muscle. I really want to use the tbol in some fashion because I have heard great things about it and I have already bought it. I also already have the eq. have everything for pct also, hcg nolvadex and arimidex.. Let me know if there's anything Im missing

Stats. 30 yr old, very experienced lifter, 6'3" 270 lbs, 18% bf.

really appreciate all the help on the forums. You guys are awesome !!

Id throw test in for the duration, but its a personal choice
If the reason you dont want test is because you dont want to get huge, u must remember your diet will dictate your gains

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,

welcome to the site bro.

you are not very specific about why you dont want to do test....but to be honest for you first cycle it is perfect.

8-10 weeks @ 500mg and make a good recovery with a solid pct.
phytoserms 347,postcycle+unleashed and forma stanzol are the back-bone of any pct i do.
kick start the first 4 weeks with tbol @ 60mg...beastdrol would be a great option too.
run a liver support . n2guard has liver protection and vitamins...i use it with every oral.

you probably wont need the hcg but you can run it weeks 2-10 at 250 iu x a week.

you could do much better than to just use nolvadex ...there are better products on the maket these days.

remember diet and training will dictate your results.

Reason I didn't want to do test is I don't necessarily want to get too much bigger, I'm already 270 lbs. Also, being that its my first cycle I didn't want to take 3 different compounds at once. Would it make sense to take tbol for weeks 1-5, then test for weeks 5-15, all while taking the eq for weeks 1-15. This way the tbol will jump start me and the test will carry me till the end. Or if i decide not to do test at all what will my side effects be with just the tbol and eq?? Will I lose my sex drive? Also will 400 mg of eq be enough for me, I weigh 270... Experienced lifter.

Thanks for all your help.

Reason I didn't want to do test is I don't necessarily want to get too much bigger, I'm already 270 lbs. Also, being that its my first cycle I didn't want to take 3 different compounds at once. Would it make sense to take tbol for weeks 1-5, then test for weeks 5-15, all while taking the eq for weeks 1-15. This way the tbol will jump start me and the test will carry me till the end. Or if i decide not to do test at all what will my side effects be with just the tbol and eq?? Will I lose my sex drive? Also will 400 mg of eq be enough for me, I weigh 270... Experienced lifter.

Thanks for all your help.

I would add test into ur cycle at a low dose.. probably 3-400 mg's a week for 16 weeks.

Thanks for the replies... If possible, could one of you guys map out an appropriate pct for me?? Days? Mg? Etc... I have hcg, nolvadex, and arimidex on hand.

Thanks again!!

Last edited:
run the test from the start , HOWEVER you really need to do more research before starting this cycle bro.
if you thought starting test at week 5 was going to continue the cyclefrom you tbol kick start well then you need to do some serious reading.

"If possible, could one of you guys map out an appropriate PCT for me?? Days? Mg? Etc... I have hcg, nolvadex, and arimidex on hand."

this is stuff you NEED to learn ,you cant just ask people what dose and when and blindly follow that advice ...this is YOUR body that you will be putting this stuff into and the well meaningpeeps on the net wont be able to help you if you mess things up.

PLEASE ...read .read ...and read more before you start,

compounds,esters,pct,ai's,side effects,hcg,pct,serms,hpta,gyno,prolactin....this info is in the stickies here on EF and can be found in new and old threads all over this board.

if there is something you dont understand ,dont be afraid to ask a question here.

should definately include test as a basis of ANY cycles....

IMO at that much bodyfat, you should wait till you're under 12-13 % to run tbol....just my 2 cents

Thanks again for the advice, especially Columbo. I am a very cautious person and I am reading a lot and continuing to learn. Thanks for the advice on not starting test on week 5. I didn't think that was the proper way, just wanted to make sure. Let me know if there's anything else you think I'm missing. I do read the stickies and as many old posts as I can. I will definitely ask if there's something I don't understand

why not save the Equipose and just try T-bol for 4-6 weeks? I am over 300 (with quite a bit of BF) and know what you mean by not needing to get bigger. The T-bol will not aromatize and not cause hair problems. This is why I love Helladrol. It is just my opinion though. Of course you will need liver support like N2guard on cycle and some live support in your PCT.
my PCT:
unleashed, post-cycle, liv52 (or milk thistle), HCGenerate

I recover well and pretty quickly.

Top Bottom