Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fantasy Football League

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
Anyone gonna start one? I've never played but want to this year, I get so bored at work. Both Fox and ESPN have free leagues, and I think you can start a private one. Being a first timer I don't think I should lead the charge. Anyone interested?

Ok fuggers 10 teams, EF league, who wants in? Draft is Aug 25th, autodraft so don't forget to set your rankings.

Last edited:
we can definetely get people to play....i wouldn't mind being commisioner.

i think money has to be involved for people to actually commit. played in free leagues and no one gave a shit because there was nothing invested. doesnt have to be alot, but something. 50-100 bucks, whatever.
i played a 3 grand a team league (split it with my business partner) last year and it was the fuckin awesome!

btw this shit should be stickied (even in the C&C) to get more exposure

calveless wonder said:

i think money has to be involved for people to actually commit. played in free leagues and no one gave a shit because there was nothing invested. doesnt have to be alot, but something. 50-100 bucks, whatever.
i played a 3 grand a team league (split it with my business partner) last year and it was the fuckin awesome!

yonkers alter????

LOL

calveless wonder said:

I think I saw an option to make someone else commish if you want to be added. i don't really know what I'm doing. I just want to play.

Top Bottom