Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Conspiracy Theories

jackangel said:
friendlycanadian sucked admin cock for lifetime plat but got shafted when he wouldn't swallow.

lol wtf dick..

I'm pretty sure I ended up calling digger a vagina today in a thread that got blown up..

seriously.. w t f..

oh wait.. that's a conspiracy theory.. uh..

it never happened..

FriendlyCanadian said:
I didn't use the C word, lol..

plus it was to illustrate a point..

:D

What kind of school project involves you using computer graphics programs to design a logo?

:cow:

samoth said:
:D

What kind of school project involves you using computer graphics programs to design a logo?

well it wasn't a requirement but it is a business project and they are pretty serious, they want to see a good effort and something that looks more professional then my lovely painted logo might pass as more professional.

basically a project where we are a business analyzing a business and writing a report on it, so it'll be interesting I really enjoy the business class..

econ and stats can eat my asshole pretty much though.. they don't provide a challenge nearly as much as they provide a mind numbing experience..

FriendlyCanadian said:
well it wasn't a requirement but it is a business project and they are pretty serious, they want to see a good effort and something that looks more professional then my lovely painted logo might pass as more professional.

basically a project where we are a business analyzing a business and writing a report on it, so it'll be interesting I really enjoy the business class..

econ and stats can eat my asshole pretty much though.. they don't provide a challenge nearly as much as they provide a mind numbing experience..

That kind of sounds fun... I've never been the artistic or creative type, so I'd suck at that and have to have a group member do it, lol.

I bet econ gets more interesting at higher levels, although I can't speak from personal experience. I just imagine that once you get past all the vapid introductory stuff, it actually becomes interesting.

samoth said:
That kind of sounds fun... I've never been the artistic or creative type, so I'd suck at that and have to have a group member do it, lol.

I bet econ gets more interesting at higher levels, although I can't speak from personal experience. I just imagine that once you get past all the vapid introductory stuff, it actually becomes interesting.

I think you're probably right, either way it's going to be essential for my future, so I better keep going to the lectures, lol.

Top Bottom