Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

no, my team is a better loser than your team.

no, MY team is a better loser.

NO. You are.

No You ARE!!

Well my dad can kick your dad's ass.

fistfullofsteel said:
Finishing 2nd in the NFC 3 times in a row is amazing, right :rolleyes: . I rather finish 1st in the NFC like the NY Giants did 4 years ago instead of that garbage. The NY Giants were very injury ridden last year but I won't make excuses so this year we will glady go back to owning the shitgles. Talk to me in sixty years when the shitgles make the Superbowl.

At least we got to the NFC championship 3 x in a row and had a chance, you guys were not even contenders...4 years ago you have an 11-5 record and were embarrassed in the SuperBowl...After that season you guys completely choked and F'd up every opportunity you had...And we have finished first every year since your sad loss..so please save your arguement when you have a decent (only decent instead of horrible) team. And really just like the Nature Boy says...this is a useless back and forth arguement...so if you just say the Eagles are the best team ever created and the Giants have gone down more times than Jenna Jamison, we can end this debate. Thank you....

The Nature Boy said:

NO. You are.

No You ARE!!

I don't know about that, my dad is kinda old.

The Nature Boy said:

NO. You are.

No You ARE!!

Take control of this thread T-bone. it's outta control.

chaos mage said:

It is under control....we are just discussing why the Giants sucks so bad...that's it.... :) See smiles.... :)

avenirup said:
At least we got to the NFC championship 3 x in a row and had a chance, you guys were not even contenders...4 years ago you have an 11-5 record and were embarrassed in the SuperBowl...After that season you guys completely choked and F'd up every opportunity you had...And we have finished first every year since your sad loss..so please save your arguement when you have a decent (only decent instead of horrible) team. And really just like the Nature Boy says...this is a useless back and forth arguement...so if you just say the Eagles are the best team ever created and the Giants have gone down more times than Jenna Jamison, we can end this debate. Thank you....

You got no where and are going no where. The NY Giants got rings for winning the NFC Title. Did the Iggles get one for finishing 2nd 3 times in a row in the NFC? Keep on finishing 2nd and keep on saying we are better than you and keep on going to sleep without any superbowl rings.

chaos mage said:

lol. I can only take so much trash talk. If you like your team fine. But it's kind of a waste of time IMO to talk about ALMOST going to the SB or winning the SB over 10 years ago. That shit is irrelevant.

anyway, the eagles were fortunate to make it as far as they did. the excuse I've heard about losing westbrook didnt matter. the lack of a good WR is what doomed them, as it has doomed them every year. Not getting Owens was a huge mistake for them. So again, the eagles will be a solid playoff team, and that's it. but then again, that's why they play the season out. anything can happen.

fistfullofsteel said:
You got no where and are going no where. The NY Giants got rings for winning the NFC Title. Did the Iggles get one for finishing 2nd 3 times in a row in the NFC? Keep on finishing 2nd and keep on saying we are better than you and keep on going to sleep without any superbowl rings.

Rings smings....speaking of rings, you will not be seeing any for a long, long time. I hope you have those Giants superbowl victories on tape (if they made VCR's then) and keep on playing them over an over again, cause it may not happen in your lifetime....Based on how the Giants played this past year, I think there are high school teams that can beat the them...

The Nature Boy said:
lol. I can only take so much trash talk. If you like your team fine. But it's kind of a waste of time IMO to talk about ALMOST going to the SB or winning the SB over 10 years ago. That shit is irrelevant.

anyway, the eagles were fortunate to make it as far as they did. the excuse I've heard about losing westbrook didnt matter. the lack of a good WR is what doomed them, as it has doomed them every year. Not getting Owens was a huge mistake for them. So again, the eagles will be a solid playoff team, and that's it. but then again, that's why they play the season out. anything can happen.

Exactly.....

avenirup said:
Rings smings....speaking of rings, you will not be seeing any for a long, long time. I hope you have those Giants superbowl victories on tape (if they made VCR's then) and keep on playing them over an over again, cause it may not happen in your lifetime....Based on how the Giants played this past year, I think there are high school teams that can beat the them...

thank goodness the phi. eagles are a pop warner team. the ny giants will gladly own them some more.

Top Bottom