Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

sweet - good news

I see the Philly fans are dumb as ever. Why can't you morons realize that the stinkgles will never win a superbowl? Seriously, you asswipes every year get all stupid thinking you are going to win one and like the year before the shingles do what they do best and watch some other team win the Superbowl. I don't care if you put the Pro Bowl team in Iggles uniforms, they still won't win it. Stop the insanity already.

fistfullofsteel said:
I see the Philly fans are dumb as ever. Why can't you morons realize that the stinkgles will never win a superbowl? Seriously, you asswipes every year get all stupid thinking you are going to win one and like the year before the shingles do what they do best and watch some other team win the Superbowl. I don't care if you put the Pro Bowl team in Iggles uniforms, they still won't win it. Stop the insanity already.

what are you, 12 years old?

fistfullofsteel said:
only when it comes to stating the obvious.

well you sound like a frigging idiot insulting people because they root for the eagles. I could understand if you played for the giants or something. but all you do is watch them play. grow up.

The Nature Boy said:
well you sound like a frigging idiot insulting people because they root for the eagles. I could understand if you played for the giants or something. but all you do is watch them play. grow up.

sounding idiotic is saying my team is going to win the superbowl year in and year out and trash talking even though not having won one in the first place.

O yeah, fuck you too.

Also remember without the fans, then who the fuck are they playing for and who the fuck is paying for their salaries?

fistfullofsteel said:

Sounds like a Giants fan to me.

fistfullofsteel said:
sounding idiotic is saying my team is going to win the superbowl year in and year out and trash talking even though not having won one in the first place.

you pretty much go around blathering the same shit yourself, dumbass.

Top Bottom