Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

fistfullofsteel said:
thank goodness the phi. eagles are a pop warner team. the ny giants will gladly own them some more.

Wouldn't expect the Giants to own anyone anytime soon..... :worried: Better get those videos of "the glory days" out....

avenirup said:
Wouldn't expect the Giants to own anyone anytime soon..... :worried: Better get those videos of "the glory days" out....

you can get yours out too, o wait, you don't have any. Run McCripple run. His leg still looks a little gimp. Never the same after the Cardinals did a number on him. :lmao: The Cardinals. :lmao:

fistfullofsteel said:
you can get yours out too, o wait, you don't have any. Run McCripple run. His leg still looks a little gimp. Never the same after the Cardinals did a number on him. :lmao: The Cardinals. :lmao:

If you have any issues with DM, it would be his passing game....please don't even try it with the running game....one word...amazing...and he is only going to get better. If DM gets his passing game up he would be insane good. Now we just need some good consistant receivers and we are good. Please don't compare your pathetic second rate QB to DM....you will not win there either...Just face it we are better than you and that is it....No big deal, I mean someone has be lose and someone has to win, The Giants are losers and The Eagles are winners.....that is it. Now if you just repeat that, we can end this discussion...thank you. Owe and add in...the Giants have dropped balls more times than a Paris Hilton....ok....nooow-say it....thank you.... ;)

The eagles are better sucking and not winning superbowls. This is true. Like I said, you can put the Pro Bowl team in Eagles uniforms and they still won't win a superbowl but I can clearly see that you can't realize this, so go live in your little world of, "O look my team is better than yours but still not good enough to win a superbowl."

McGimp is a joke and he won't be winning shit so he can continue to limp around with his gimp leg in search of a Superbowl ring he will never find.

fistfullofsteel said:
The eagles are better sucking and not winning superbowls. This is true. Like I said, you can put the Pro Bowl team in Eagles uniforms and they still won't win a superbowl but I can clearly see that you can't realize this, so go live in your little world of, "O look my team is better than yours but still not good enough to win a superbowl."

McGimp is a joke and he won't be winning shit so he can continue to limp around with his gimp leg in search of a Superbowl ring he will never find.

Have you watched DM play????....Guy gets more yards than most running backs...limp??, whatever, guy can take off, fight off 3 - 300 pounds guys and do 40 yards no problem. Kerry Collins is the size of our kicker....Collins is almost a chick..his arms are the size of Skreech's from Saved by the Bell. When we will the SB next year and the Giants are sitting at home with their thumbs up their ass, don't say it didn't tell you so....I am just trying to prepare you for another horrible, depressing season....If I were you besides shooting myself for being a Giants fan, I would start being a fan of the Jets..at least they have a better shot of being in the playoffs next year... :rolleyes:

chaos mage said:
You guys still at it? This is awesome!

I am up all night and day until he says...The Giants are losers or The Giants have gone down more times than Jenna Jamison....is that so much to ask?....thank you..... :)

Top Bottom