Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

avenirup said:
Have you watched DM play????....Guy gets more yards than most running backs...limp??, whatever, guy can take off, fight off 3 - 300 pounds guys and do 40 yards no problem. Kerry Collins is the size of our kicker....Collins is almost a chick..his arms are the size of Skreech's from Saved by the Bell. When we will the SB next year and the Giants are sitting at home with their thumbs up their ass, don't say it didn't tell you so....I am just trying to prepare you for another horrible, depressing season....If I were you besides shooting myself for being a Giants fan, I would start being a fan of the Jets..at least they have a better shot of being in the playoffs next year... :rolleyes:

their scheme is let's block for our qb because we know he can't find somebody to throw to. it seems like he is running for his life on every play but then again he probably is. good tactic to make sure you never win a superbowl.

Kerry throws rockets, his arm size doesn't matter.

If anything you should prepare yourself to cry like a baby because your shitty team choked on it again.

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=index

Top Bottom