Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

deteras1 said:
Jevon hasn't been the same since he got hurt.

True, but he's still young and will be doped up with GH I'm sure. It was a fairly risky signing, but even still, he had 9.5 sacks which is 4 more than the other eagles' ends. They had absolutely no pass rush last year unless they red dog blitzed.

fistfullofsteel said:
I see the Philly fans are dumb as ever. Why can't you morons realize that the stinkgles will never win a superbowl? Seriously, you asswipes every year get all stupid thinking you are going to win one and like the year before the shingles do what they do best and watch some other team win the Superbowl. I don't care if you put the Pro Bowl team in Iggles uniforms, they still won't win it. Stop the insanity already.

When was the last time the Gaints did anything besides lose or have a just ok season. Besides the embarassing SuperBowl defeat a few years ago they have done nothing for a long long time. This past year with all the talent on the Gaints and having a horrible record--laughable. Eagles had a beat up team and were weak at many positions and still got to the NFC championship and beat the hell out of the Giants...come on...if you are a Giants fan you really can't put down the Eagles...you have nothing to brag about.... :worried:

The Nature Boy said:
you pretty much go around blathering the same shit yourself, dumbass.

Do Not. I say they will make the playoffs and I joke around about them winning. Nothing like the annoying eagles fans, if you don't think so then go to www.giants.com and check out the loser eagle fans who come to our board to convince us they are going to win a superbowl when they know they haven't won shit and won't win shit.

fistfullofsteel said:
Do Not. I say they will make the playoffs and I joke around about them winning. Nothing like the annoying eagles fans, if you don't think so then go to www.giants.com and check out the loser eagle fans who come to our board to convince us they are going to win a superbowl when they know they haven't won shit and won't win shit.

The Giants are as likely to get to the Superbowl as the Cardinals...Your QB is an overpaid joke, Barbar fumbles ever time he touches the friggin ball and your special teams....well look at their first game against the Eagles last season.... ;)

avenirup said:
When was the last time the Gaints did anything besides lose or have a just ok season. Besides the embarassing SuperBowl defeat a few years ago they have done nothing for a long long time. This past year with all the talent on the Gaints and having a horrible record--laughable. Eagles had a beat up team and were weak at many positions and still got to the NFC championship and beat the hell out of the Giants...come on...if you are a Giants fan you really can't put down the Eagles...you have nothing to brag about.... :worried:

3 nfc titles and 2 superbowl titles. talk about getting your ass kicked in the superbowl, how did you like it back in 1982? way to lose 3 nfc titles in a row. at least when the ny giants have the opportunity, they make something of it. how did you like losing the NFC title to team at home lead by a NY Giants former defensive coordinator?

avenirup said:
The Giants are as likely to get to the Superbowl as the Cardinals...Your QB is an overpaid joke, Barbar fumbles ever time he touches the friggin ball and your special teams....well look at their first game against the Eagles last season.... ;)

don't worry when they ny giants own your sorry to for another 9 in a row they can use it as a spring board into another superbowl, when the eagles beat the giants they can use it as springboard to watch another team play in and win the superbowl

fistfullofsteel said:
3 nfc titles and 2 superbowl titles. talk about getting your ass kicked in the superbowl, how did you like it back in 1982? way to lose 3 nfc titles in a row. at least when the ny giants have the opportunity, they make something of it. how did you like losing the NFC title to team at home lead by a NY Giants former defensive coordinator?

Note the word "Former". He wanted to get out asap because they weren't winning--maybe if the Giants had half a brain they would have made John Fox the coach!! 2 Superbowl titles....please back a million years ago...come on..at least we got to the NFC championship 3 times in a row, the Giants were at home watching, and then losing to a pathetic SF team last year... :worried: Come on you can't make a case against us if you are a Giants fans...post when you are a team with a winning record....which should be in 5 or 6 years....

avenirup said:
Note the word "Former". He wanted to get out asap because they weren't winning--maybe if the Giants had half a brain they would have made John Fox the coach!! 2 Superbowl titles....please back a million years ago...come on..at least we got to the NFC championship 3 times in a row, the Giants were at home watching, and then losing to a pathetic SF team last year... :worried: Come on you can't make a case against us if you are a Giants fans...post when you are a team with a winning record....which should be in 5 or 6 years....

And finishing 2nd in the NFC means the same thing for your team. You watched another team play in the superbowl 3 years in a row and win it. So close but sucked another big fat dick.

Post when your team wins a superbowl or better yet post when your team wins 2 superbowls. I'll tell you what, I will call it even if the Suckgles make it to the superbowl two more times.

Top Bottom