Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

this is my first post since january 18th...the day the eagles broke my heart again...kearse is an unbelievable signing...sure they need help at linebacker(and soon secondary) but their d-line was def. not a strong point...they had only 37 sacks last year, the second least among ANY eagles team EVER! if kearse is healthy, he is def NOT past his prime...he is 27...in sports anything can happen, but if they can land TO too, thats gona be nasty!

Even if they get Owens...the Eagles won't be quite good enough to go to the bowl. McNabb just doesn't have what it takes.

fistfullofsteel said:
And finishing 2nd in the NFC means the same thing for your team. You watched another team play in the superbowl 3 years in a row and win it. So close but sucked another big fat dick.

Post when your team wins a superbowl or better yet post when your team wins 2 superbowls. I'll tell you what, I will call it even if the Suckgles make it to the superbowl two more times.

I love that you are comparing the horrible Giants to a team that has three amazing seasons--even through talent and injury issues... How about we take last season and compare.....speaking of sucking a fat dick, the Giants did it almost every week....All you have to compare is an old Giants team from a time that no one cares...If you want to compare, lets compare the current teams....you can't can you...And it will happen again, next year when you guys get your asses handed to you again by the Eagles....And another brilliant move from the half retarded Giants owners...lets hire a coach with a losing record, I am sure that will help things out.... :worried: :worried: Talk to you in six years when the Giants finally make it to 10-6... :worried: :worried:

avenirup said:
I love that you are comparing the horrible Giants to a team that has three amazing seasons--even through talent and injury issues... How about we take last season and compare.....speaking of sucking a fat dick, the Giants did it almost every week....All you have to compare is an old Giants team from a time that no one cares...If you want to compare, lets compare the current teams....you can't can you...And it will happen again, next year when you guys get your asses handed to you again by the Eagles....And another brilliant move from the half retarded Giants owners...lets hire a coach with a losing record, I am sure that will help things out.... :worried: :worried: Talk to you in six years when the Giants finally make it to 10-6... :worried: :worried:

Finishing 2nd in the NFC 3 times in a row is amazing, right :rolleyes: . I rather finish 1st in the NFC like the NY Giants did 4 years ago instead of that garbage. The NY Giants were very injury ridden last year but I won't make excuses so this year we will glady go back to owning the shitgles. Talk to me in sixty years when the shitgles make the Superbowl.

Top Bottom