Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

fistfullofsteel said:
LOL, all men are great in dreams except the iggles and their fans. Quoting the words of Aerosmith, "Dream on, dream, on dream on, dreeeeeaaaaaammmm onnnnnnnnnnnn........?

You were like 50 when that song came out weren't you. The Giants sucked back then too.... :worried:

eagles will win before the ny will a big one

dont mention past super bowls since yesterdays homeruns dont win todays ball games

tiger88 said:
eagles will win before the ny will a big one

dont mention past super bowls since yesterdays homeruns dont win todays ball games

you just see certain patterns like the NY Giants capability of winning superbowls and the iggles choking on the big one.

fistfullofsteel said:
you just see certain patterns like the NY Giants capable of winning superbowls and the iggles choking on the big one.

Speaking of choking on a big one (like The Giants who choked a lot last season), don't you have somewhere you should be right now....!!!!

fistfullofsteel said:
yeah, actually, i work for suicide hotline. i should call that one iggles fans and make sure he hasn't killed himself yet cause his team chokes so much.

btw, http://www.giants.com/news/index.cf...t_include=/includes/eisens_archive_module.cfm

Great..if I ever want to commit suicide I hope I don't get you on the line...Is that what they make you do at the retirement home??....Or is that also apart of your fantasy world just like thinking The Gaints are going to be successful.... :worried:

avenirup said:
Great..if I ever want to commit suicide I hope I don't get you on the line...Is that what they make you do at the retirement home??....Or is that also apart of your fantasy world just like thinking The Gaints are going to be successful.... :worried:

I don't need to fanatize, it's a reality unlike your sorry team ever winning a superbowl.

Say it with me, "The eagles suck and can't win superbowls."

fistfullofsteel said:
I don't need to fanatize, it's a reality unlike your sorry team ever winning a superbowl.

Say it with me, "The eagles suck and can't win superbowls."

Stop repeating yourself, you are going to develop OCD. This is a current fact- last season The Eagles were better than The Gaints and we actually had more first string injuries (Taylor, Dawkins, Emmons, McNabb, Westbrook, Vincent, etc, etc) and still had an amazing year. You guys ate it from the start of the season and after we embarrased you early in the season you just never were the same. That is a fact! Live with it. We are talking present...The Gaints are just are not a good team right now, maybe in the future they will get better but you will probably will be long gone by then.... :lmao:

Top Bottom