Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

avenirup said:
Speaking of choke jobs watch the tape of The Eagles vs The Giants early last season.....Again this post is about The Eagles CURRENTLY being a better team...and that is a fact...which you can't take.... :bawling:

this post is about you fooling yourself into thinking your shitty team will ever win a superbowl.

count them

4 Superbowl titles for Cowboys
3 Superbowl titles for Redskins
2 Superbowl titles for Giants
0 Superbowl titles for the Iggles forever and ever

fistfullofsteel said:
this post is about you fooling yourself into thinking your shitty team will ever win a superbowl.

count them

4 Superbowl titles for Cowboys
3 Superbowl titles for Redskins
2 Superbowl titles for Giants
0 Superbowl titles for the Iggles forever and ever

Dude, who gives a shit about the past....I am talking present...Right at this moment and time The Eagles have a better team than The Giants...I am not impressed by how you can search the internet and find how many times your shitty team and any other team has won the SuperBowl....For the 1900th time we are talking present..the past means shit.!!!!

not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow, the eagles are doomed forever to go without a superbowl title. the sooner you realize this, the sooner you can start rooting for a real contender, which is every team in the NFL besides the eagles.

Keep saying to yourself, "wait till next year, wait till next year."

fistfullofsteel said:
not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow, the eagles are doomed forever to go without a superbowl title. the sooner you realize this, the sooner you can start rooting for a real contender, which is every team in the NFL besides the eagles.

Keep saying to yourself, "wait till next year, wait till next year."

You have totally lost what this thread is about. The present (I know it is hard for you to focus, but try). Again, to repeat myself for the 1901th time, presently The Eagles are a better team than The Gaints. Why is that so hard to admit?? Don't reply with the past or future or how many SuperBowls any team has one or that the Eagles are blah, blah or any of the other of the shit you spew....Just state the present.........

chaos mage said:
Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins fans can lick my midnight green nuts. Losers!

Eagles are the real losers and remember that. Talk shit all you want but superbowls is what counts and you don't have any so you don't count, so you may shut the fuck and get a clue.

fistfullofsteel said:
Eagles are the real losers and remember that. Talk shit all you want but superbowls is what counts and you don't have any so you don't count, so you may shut the fuck and get a clue.

Homo says Eagles are real losers....

avenirup said:
Homo says Eagles are real losers....

the only thing gay is your posts and your denial of the iggles winning a superbowl. the redsox's board needs a guy like you. you can start every sentence with could have, should have, would have, only if and going to, but in the end the results will be the same, failure of winning a championship.

fistfullofsteel said:
the only thing gay is your posts and your denial of the iggles winning a superbowl. the redsox's board needs a guy like you. you can start every sentence with could have, should have, would have, only if and going to, but in the end the results will be the same, failure of winning a championship.

Wait a minute you don't know, I don't know and everyone else in the world doesn't know if either the Eagles or the Giants will ever go to and/or win a SuperBowl, so why would I ever say anything like that, schmo....What this thread is about is The Eagles were a better team last season than The Giants...compare all the numbers from last season you want - the fact is we were better and are still a better team..so please stop with your idiotic arguements about nothing...And by the way thanks for Dhani Jones...your retarded Giants paid millions to a half crippled former mvp who can barely get it up in bed let alone run on a football field and we get a LB who just came off his best season on a shitty team with a shitty offense... :chomp:

avenirup said:
Wait a minute you don't know, I don't know and everyone else in the world doesn't know if either the Eagles or the Giants will ever go to and/or win a SuperBowl, so why would I ever say anything like that, schmo....What this thread is about is The Eagles were a better team last season than The Giants...compare all the numbers from last season you want - the fact is we were better and are still a better team..so please stop with your idiotic arguements about nothing...And by the way thanks for Dhani Jones...your retarded Giants paid millions to a half crippled former mvp who can barely get it up in bed let alone run on a football field and we get a LB who just came off his best season on a shitty team with a shitty offense... :chomp:

You can have him and somehow your cripple won defensive mvp although he was crippled. :rolleyes: I will take that trade. This thread is about who is the loser. The iggles can't even carry the boys, skins or giants jock. They know nothing about winning superbowls. Get that through your stupid head. They never will.

fistfullofsteel said:
You can have him and somehow your cripple won defensive mvp although he was crippled. :rolleyes: I will take that trade. This thread is about who is the loser. The iggles can't even carry the boys, skins or giants jock. They know nothing about winning superbowls. Get that through your stupid head. They never will.

Yeh we can't carry your jock but whipped each of your asses in a major way last year. Retard, please open you eyes dick and see what is really going on...Dhani is just getting start, in 2 years he will unbelievable, Emmons will not doubt be retired......nice job Giants management :insane: ...We will see who is the first to make it to a SuperBowl...we have a better chance because we have a better team...just look at the current numbers.....

Top Bottom