Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

fistfullofsteel said:
At your age your not smart enough to realize the truth.

O I realize the truth, you keep living in the past and can't admit something that is the truth and not your opinion. What you are telling me is only your opinion and not fact. You know the Eagles were a better team last year...Why can't you get it through your thick head....be a man and just admit the truth.....

avenirup said:
O I realize the truth, you keep living in the past and can't admit something that is the truth and not your opinion. What you are telling me is only your opinion and not fact. You know the Eagles were a better team last year...Why can't you get it through your thick head....be a man and just admit the truth.....

I don't live in the past. We have a past and you don't, so don't be jealous. You live in a future that you will never have. Be smart enough to realize what you already know. The eagles will never win a superbowl

Every team in the NFL superbowl except the Eagles = Can win the Superbowl

fistfullofsteel said:
I don't live in the past. We have a past and you don't, so don't be jealous. You live in a future that you will never have. Be smart enough to realize what you already know. The eagles will never win a superbowl

Every team in the NFL superbowl except the Eagles = Can win the Superbowl

What you are doing is making assumptions....I am stating facts...there is a difference....this is a pointless discussion unless you can be a man and admit that the Eagles were a better team than the Giants last season. Why is that so hard for you to do??

avenirup said:
What you are doing is making assumptions....I am stating facts...there is a difference....this is a pointless discussion unless you can be a man and admit that the Eagles were a better team than the Giants last season. Why is that so hard for you to do??

Based on a history of choked jobs and eagles are cursed, just like the Red Sox. You know it, admit it. I am stating facts too. The eagles are always on a road to not winning a superbowl, no matter what, just realize this so you can root for another team.

fistfullofsteel said:
Based on a history of choked jobs and eagles are cursed, just like the Red Sox. You know it, admit it. I am stating facts too. The eagles are always on a road to not winning a superbowl, no matter what, just realize this so you can root for another team.

Speaking of choke jobs watch the tape of The Eagles vs The Giants early last season.....Again this post is about The Eagles CURRENTLY being a better team...and that is a fact...which you can't take.... :bawling:

Top Bottom