Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

avenirup said:
Stop repeating yourself, you are going to develop OCD. This is a current fact- last season The Eagles were better than The Gaints and we actually had more first string injuries (Taylor, Dawkins, Emmons, McNabb, Westbrook, Vincent, etc, etc) and still had an amazing year. You guys ate it from the start of the season and after we embarrased you early in the season you just never were the same. That is a fact! Live with it. We are talking present...The Gaints are just are not a good team right now, maybe in the future they will get better but you will probably will be long gone by then.... :lmao:

we were missing most of o-line. without an o-line, the rest doesn't matter. we gave the game to you and you should thank us for the gift. you are living in a fantacy world and i understand because that is the only place the eagles will win a title. the fact is you are a dreamer and you need to wake up.

fistfullofsteel said:
we were missing most of o-line. without an o-line, the rest doesn't matter. we gave the game to you and you should thank us for the gift. you are living in a fantacy world and i understand because that is the only place the eagles will win a title. the fact is you are a dreamer and you need to wake up.

State a fact for me.....The Eagles were a better team than The Giants last season.....Please repeat that....And if you disagree your crazy....

fistfullofsteel said:
the jinxgles will never win a superbowl.

I don't care...........Just repeat what I said with no excuses....I don't care if the whole Giants team were in a coma....just repeat the following statement....

The Eagles were a better team than The Giants last season

That is all...

avenirup said:
I don't care...........Just repeat what I said with no excuses....I don't care if the whole Giants team were in a coma....just repeat the following statement....

The Eagles were a better team than The Giants last season

That is all...

Admit that the Eagles are never going to win a superbowl therefore the NY Giants will always be superior than the Eagles.

fistfullofsteel said:
Admit that the Eagles are never going to win a superbowl therefore the NY Giants will always be superior them than the Eagles.

Sad-----Sad-----Sad....Just to let you know, if it were the other way around, I would be man enough to admit it......

fistfullofsteel said:
feelings are mutual

Obviously you are not man enough to admit it, because you haven't....just say the line and end the discussion....be a man...or at least attempt to...!!

Top Bottom