Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

avenirup said:
Hey old man river....4 years ago you guys were embarrassed at the SB...2 years ago 12-4 to 10-6, yes we were better-you lost two more games and choked against an average SF team...last year, was your toughest schedule :bawling: , please continue to make excuses why you guys lost to shitty teams and couldn't even get close to the playoffs....We beat the Giants, Cowboys (1-1) and Skins last year...so if they shoot themselves in the foot, they will just lose worse...YOUR TEAM IS HORRIBLE...and The Eagles are a lot better in all ways...even our stadium is better looking and when you really get down to it in life, it is what is on the outside that counts not the inside...Thank you...

The officals didn't know what the fuck they were doing, that's the Giants fault.

Let's see you lose most of your team and have the toughest schedule and make the playoffs. You can file it under never.

O no, you have a better Stadium. :lmao: It doesn't matter, it's filled with trashy dirtbags who will never see their home team win a superbowl. No matter how many new stadiums you play in.

You should just skip this season and make another thread how the iggles will win the superbowl in 2005 and beyond because your team choked again in 2004. Who knows, maybe all the other teams will fall of the face of the earth one day and the Iggles will be champs by default.

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=passages

fistfullofsteel said:
The officals didn't know what the fuck they were doing, that's the Giants fault.

Let's see you lose most of your team and have the toughest schedule and make the playoffs. You can file it under never.

O no, you have a better Stadium. :lmao: It doesn't matter, it's filled with trashy dirtbags who will never see their home team win a superbowl. No matter how many new stadiums you play in.

You should just skip this season and make another thread how the iggles will win the superbowl in 2005 and beyond because your team choked again in 2004. Who knows, maybe all the other teams will fall of the face of the earth one day and the Iggles will be champs by default.

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=passages

Are you in a retirement home??? We had an equally tough schedule last year, so stop wetting yourself (which at your age you probably can't help), your team just bit it like always. You lost most of your team because they get a bruise and they have to sit out for the season and get paid for doing nothing....Bottom line is that we have a better chance to win then The Giants do...that is it....And I have been to a Giants game...I will not stoop as low as you and call NYC a bunch of dirtbags because I actually like the city area....The fans in Philly are passionate about all sports...and if some out of towners have get get lit up occasionally, so be it, they should know better by now..... :kapow:

avenirup said:
Are you in a retirement home??? We had an equally tough schedule last year, so stop wetting yourself (which at your age you probably can't help), your team just bit it like always. You lost most of your team because they get a bruise and they have to sit out for the season and get paid for doing nothing....Bottom line is that we have a better chance to win then The Giants do...that is it....And I have been to a Giants game...I will not stoop as low as you and call NYC a bunch of dirtbags because I actually like the city area....The fans in Philly are passionate about all sports...and if some out of towners have get get lit up occasionally, so be it, they should know better by now..... :kapow:

According to the league we had the toughest schedule and that's why we are getting #4 pick instead of #1.

Keep saying to yourself, "At least we will get there," and the sad part is that it won't be the Superbowl. :lmao: I guess it is better than, "At least we got there," even though it wasn't the Superbowl. What does 3 chokes in a row make? The igglets of course.

Last edited:
fistfullofsteel said:
According to the league we had the toughest schedule and that's why we are getting #4 pick instead of #1.

Keep saying to yourself, "At least we will get there," and the sad part is that it won't be the Superbowl. :lmao: I guess it is better than, "At least we got there," even though it wasn't the Superbowl. What does 3 chokes in a row make? The igglets of course.

Your now just babbling...better call for a nurse. Like you didn't choke last season....and very early on in the season....Face it The Giants ain't going anywhere anytime soon.....but last place...!!

avenirup said:
Your now just babbling...better call for a nurse. Like you didn't choke last season....and very early on in the season....Face it The Giants ain't going anywhere anytime soon.....but last place...!!

Face it, the Phi. Bagles aren't winning the superbowl this year or any other year, they shouldn't bother playing.

fistfullofsteel said:
Face it, the Phi. Bagles aren't winning the superbowl this year or any other year, they shouldn't bother playing.

Phi. Bagels???? Come on grampa munster, stop...You know that the Eagles are by far better than the Giants...Just admit it and we can stop this silly thread...

avenirup said:
Phi. Bagels???? Come on grampa munster, stop...You know that the Eagles are by far better than the Giants...Just admit it and we can stop this silly thread...

O I C, "At least my team is better than yours." :lmao:

fistfullofsteel said:
O I C, "At least my team is better than yours." :lmao:

Isn't that what this thread is about....Who is better??...We are better....Have a better chance of going to and winning the SuperBowl for at least the next two years...Had a way better season than you with an outstanding win streak...all you do is make excuses...that is all you will be doing next year....

avenirup said:
Isn't that what this thread is about....Who is better??...We are better....Have a better chance of going to and winning the SuperBowl for at least the next two years...Had a way better season than you with an outstanding win streak...all you do is make excuses...that is all you will be doing next year....

This thread is about you thinking the iggles are better but at the end it won't matter because the iggles won't win the superbowl this year or any other year.

fistfullofsteel said:
This thread is about you thinking the iggles are better but at the end it won't matter because the iggles won't win the superbowl this year or any other year.

Did you take your meds today??? The Eagles WILL get to and win a SuperBowl before the Giants will...

Top Bottom