Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

avenirup said:
Did you take your meds today??? The Eagles WILL get to and win a SuperBowl before the Giants will...

File this under never. Meanwhile back in the real world..........all the igglets fans crying...... "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, why can't we win a superbowl????? only if we could experience it like the rest of the teams in our divisions." O well, sucks to be you.

fistfullofsteel said:
File this under never. Meanwhile back in the real world..........all the igglets fans crying...... "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, why can't we win a superbowl????? only if we could experience it like the rest of the teams in our divisions." O well, sucks to be you.

Maybe the dosage on your meds just needs to be adjusted. You are really just saying anything you can to take the attention off of the fact that The Giants are a lousy team...Pure and simple....Have they been to the SuperBowl..yes-a long time ago...will they go back soon...NO....Do the Eagles have a better chance...YES...End of Story...Isn't time for your nap yet??

avenirup said:
Maybe the dosage on your meds just needs to be adjusted. You are really just saying anything you can to take the attention off of the fact that The Giants are a lousy team...Pure and simple....Have they been to the SuperBowl..yes-a long time ago...will they go back soon...NO....Do the Eagles have a better chance...YES...End of Story...Isn't time for your nap yet??

the iggles have a better chance of not winning the superbowl and that is about it. the season has not have been played yet, but i guarantee that the iggles won't be the champions.

fistfullofsteel said:
the iggles have a better chance of not winning the superbowl and that is about it. the season has not have been played yet, but i guarantee that the iggles won't be the champions.

Ok, go take a nap now..... :sleep2: :baby2: .when you wake up The Giants will still suck.... :worried:

fistfullofsteel said:
you can take one too, maybe a 100 year nap and you can wake up to find out the iggles have zero superbowl rings. :lmao:

I think you'll be taking that 100 nap sooner than I..... :o And The Giants will still continue to lose as always... :chomp:

fistfullofsteel said:
We are proven superbowl champs and will do it again unlike your sorry asses.

Yeah a million years ago which no one care about anymore....stop being a dirty old man and looking at young chicks on the real world from your retirement home lounge and admit that The Giants suck and admit that I am great and admit that The Eagles are great and admit the Chaos is great and admit that you have had sex with a donkey and admit that McNabb is better than Collins and admit that you are crazy and admit that we will destroy you guys again next season and admit that The Giants suck.......and then we can end this thread..!!!! Thank you :saw:

avenirup said:
Yeah a million years ago which no one care about anymore....stop being a dirty old man and looking at young chicks on the real world from your retirement home lounge and admit that The Giants suck and admit that I am great and admit that The Eagles are great and admit the Chaos is great and admit that you have had sex with a donkey and admit that McNabb is better than Collins and admit that you are crazy and admit that we will destroy you guys again next season and admit that The Giants suck.......and then we can end this thread..!!!! Thank you :saw:

LOL, all men are great in dreams except the iggles and their fans. Quoting the words of Aerosmith, "Dream on, dream, on dream on, dreeeeeaaaaaammmm onnnnnnnnnnnn........?

Top Bottom