Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DUKE UNIVERSITY Lacrosse Team

Guilty or Innocent?

• Yes, guilty. Athletes are meatheads and racist.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, that black stripper mother of two is trying to bank off of Duke

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Food for thought: Southern University in Shreveport, which everyone considers to be "a black school" is almost 11% white. University of Georgia is only 8% black...does anyone call UGA a white school? Newp.
That's not an abberation either. According to the 2002 edition of The Princeton Review, three of the public, four-year HBCUs now have a majority of white students: Lincoln University in Missouri, 57 percent; West Virginia State College, 86 percent; and Bluefield State College also in West Virginia, 89 percent.
What's my point? Simply that people who think black schools are the ones discriminating are fooling yourselves.

I hope they smack this ho with civil suits and smear her to the max...make her life miserable. Nothing worse perpetrating a hoax that could ruin lives.

canadianhitman said:
I hope they smack this ho with civil suits and smear her to the max...make her life miserable. Nothing worse perpetrating a hoax that could ruin lives.
that fucking turd ruined their whole season, got a player kicked out of school for that one email, and everyone loses a year of eligibility

why the fuck are they racist?

Kakdiesel said:
that fucking turd ruined their whole season, got a player kicked out of school for that one email, and everyone loses a year of eligibility

They should make her walk the streets selling crackpussy to pay them damages.

Wootoom said:
why the fuck are they racist?
people in the media were trying to make them out to be cuz they were white and the poor slutbag was black and ghetto and that she wouldnt have been raped had she been white.

but that point is moot since she made up the entire story to get some cheese.

where's eatbig on this one. His new handle should be eat crow

Top Bottom