Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DUKE UNIVERSITY Lacrosse Team

Guilty or Innocent?

• Yes, guilty. Athletes are meatheads and racist.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, that black stripper mother of two is trying to bank off of Duke

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Kakdiesel said:
Dude, either you have some sort of agenda here, or you can't read. Either way, this is getting tiresome.

I never said strippers dont get paid well. of course they do. I'm going to lay this out very simply for you:

1) strippers are pieces of shit in my opinion.
2) strippers get no sympathy from me. why? see #1.
3) this woman who may or MAY NOT be telling the truth, claims to have been assaulted raped etc. Sucks, but I dont feel sorry for her. I hope the Duke athletes, if they are guilty, get punished. But I don't feel sorry for her. Why? see #2.
4) If I'm broke, need money, I'm going to get a job. Swallow my pride if I have to (if i had no formal education etc.) and work somewhere like a fuggin sandwich shop. I could easily get into slinging some blow or pills and make a shit load of money. If I got robbed, jumped, or arrested, I wouldnt expect anyone to feel sorry for me. Why? Because before going into hypothetical career move into drug dealing, I would obviously know the dangers and risks I would be taking. So do strippers.
5) If I post a picture of myself on the internet, and WOOLTOOL or COLDBLUETOOL or SWOLE were to photo shop it into something funny or embarassing, I wouldnt expect anyone to feel sorry for me. Posting my picture on the internet involves risking that someone creative would defame this pretty face. Would I have any right to bitch and moan about it? No.

What you seem to be missing in your agenda based posts for some odd reason, is that a girl or guy posting pics on the internet is not comparable AT ALL to a real life stripper.

Internet vs Real Life. what is confusing about that?

Strippers get no sympathy from me. Why is that hard to understand? There is nothing contradictory to me about that.

Do you know any real life strippers personally? Guess what? I do. Two of my best friends in Atlanta had serious girlfriends who were strippers at a club. I hung out around them a lot. I know how fucking shady stripper life is. And this one, in this story, was a house-calling stripper.

do you realize thats just a legal way of saying hooker?

Do you respect hookers? Because they are just "trying to earn a living?"

Wow. So because she's a stripper you don't feel sorry if she's raped or abused? You're contradicting yourself. And it is tiresome, which is why I didn't want to get into it in the first place. Later.

I personally don't think it matters if you strip in real life or on the internet. Just the same to me. Stripping in real life is definitely harder to do though.

Let me make a couple points.

1- Other people walking by the house reported being called the "n" word. The fact that they knew the house number without being able to see it doesn't mean they are lying. It's my understanding that this is a well known house, so it isn't unreasonable that they knew the number.

2- The fact that this woman went to a party as a stripper doesn't mean that she deserved to be raped. It might not be the chosen profession of your all american girl, but if you condemn her for her actions, what about the guys who brought her there?

Some of you guys are oblivious. Durham for years has had a well known grudge against Duke. Duke employess like 80% of Durham's working population while the other half is poverty. I have played team sports at a pretty private rich white school in Florida and I know what its like to go to a wealthy school in a poverty stricken town. If that women was raped, more likely than not, someone would have stopped it, or the tests would have come back by now and someone would be getting the hammer. So two black chicks are called nigs and they call 911 to complain? Bro, those chicks would have got their boys to come burn down that frat house, who are you kidding... Someone just wants a little piece of $$$$ from some dumb ass jocks, who made a bad decsion about the clientel the hired.

eat big said:
Well they aren't most lacrosse kids. Much of lacrosse is an upper class sport. Almost all of the lacrosse athletes are Caucasian. It's Duke bro, in the middle of NC. Plus I don't think there's maybe even two black people on the team. In the South East, it's a mostly white sport. I go to all of the UVA games and they only had one black player on their team out of about 30. I saw them play Duke one time in Charlottesville and they were almost all white.

Conversly, by using your standards the NBA is racist because it is overwhelmingly black.

or do you believe that ANY organization that has a majority white composition is racist? and ANY majority white group should be 'diversified' ? (even if the US is still 70% white?)

Hengst said:
Conversly, by using your standards the NBA is racist because it is overwhelmingly black.

or do you believe that ANY organization that has a majority white composition is racist? and ANY majority white group should be 'diversified' ? (even if the US is still 70% white?)

I don't understand what you were saying. Maybe because you don't understand what I am saying. I am saying most lacrosse kids are UPPER class kids. It's a class issue, not a race issue really.

Here, read this:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6034497&postcount=30

JuicedAthletics said:
Some of you guys are oblivious. Durham for years has had a well known grudge against Duke. Duke employess like 80% of Durham's working population while the other half is poverty. I have played team sports at a pretty private rich white school in Florida and I know what its like to go to a wealthy school in a poverty stricken town. If that women was raped, more likely than not, someone would have stopped it, or the tests would have come back by now and someone would be getting the hammer. So two black chicks are called nigs and they call 911 to complain? Bro, those chicks would have got their boys to come burn down that frat house, who are you kidding... Someone just wants a little piece of $$$$ from some dumb ass jocks, who made a bad decsion about the clientel the hired.

"Got their boys to burn down that frat house."

That one statement negates any point you were trying to make.

"Got their boys to burn down that frat house."

That one statement negates any point you were trying to make.

Bro, Im not racist. I know how the "majority" of citizens that live in a poverty stricken area act towards who they feel are the "privledged". I have had my car keyed, house sprayed with graffiti, my dogs taunted.. not just myself but other people, both male and female in my same situation...
Why? Because I have parents that devoted their lives to put me in a good school? Because I made the most of my high school career, studying, athletics, community outreach so that I would be noticed by a prestegious school.... I don't think that is a reason for any person to try and take advantage of the situation.
Now that Im done with school Ive incorporated myself and I am a building consultant. I hire guys from "bad" backgrounds.. Of course I am making a generalzation but most of the time those men put themselves in those positions.. I hear them talk about how rough they have it and how they seserve a break.. They dont deserve shit.. You want something to happen.. Then get off your ass and do it.. No one came to me and offered me a six figure salary. Hell, I went almost a year with no medical insurance because I couldnt afford it.. Tell me, how its fair that someone off the street gets better health care than I do , when I have spend the majority of my life in a classroom or working.
I might have gone off topic. But I truly find it hard to believe that a bunch of guys would be THAT STUPID to give up what they know they have for a hooker.. They might be stuck up, rich, frat boys.. But im sure they like that life.. And they are not ill minded enough to throw it away for some trash hoe walking around selling herself on the street.
If she had any dignity or self worth she would have walked over to MC Donalds and done it the right way..

Oh and talk about racism?? When I was out of a job. I went to Manpower, a labor workforce to try and get some odd job to make ends meet.. Wel, I got turned down. Maybe because I was white, maybe because I have a masters degree maybe because of something else.. But its funny now that I am a well known contractor, that this same company trys to call me and asks me if I need any help for labor..
Tell me they don't get breaks in life.....

Top Bottom