Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DUKE UNIVERSITY Lacrosse Team

Guilty or Innocent?

• Yes, guilty. Athletes are meatheads and racist.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, that black stripper mother of two is trying to bank off of Duke

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Hengst said:
another hate crime hoax.

Listening to NPR this morning - could not help but laugh at the end of the news article they reported on this. After stating that DNA testing exonerates any of the lacrosse team members, the reporter had taped interviews with two Duke students (both male) and two NC Central Universtiy students (both female).

And yes - the stereotypical voice patterns were evident. Two uppity, slightly snobbish white boys saying if the D.A. wants to keep digging, then say what evidence he is looking for, one more try, and then drop it if nothing/no one is singled out. The two black women interviewed said DNA testing is useless and they do not believe in it.

But at the very end, the NC Central U. student blew apart any credibility with: "DNA testing is bullshit".

How eloquently put.

mekannik said:
Listening to NPR this morning - could not help but laugh at the end of the news article they reported on this. After stating that DNA testing exonerates any of the lacrosse team members, the reporter had taped interviews with two Duke students (both male) and two NC Central Universtiy students (both female).

And yes - the stereotypical voice patterns were evident. Two uppity, slightly snobbish white boys saying if the D.A. wants to keep digging, then say what evidence he is looking for, one more try, and then drop it if nothing/no one is singled out. The two black women interviewed said DNA testing is useless and they do not believe in it.

But at the very end, the NC Central U. student blew apart any credibility with: "DNA testing is bullshit".

How eloquently put.

thats the college education they receive at NCCU bwhahahahah

spongebob said:
i thought i just heard on the radio this morning that dna from samples match up? or did i get that wrong? im tired as hell.

SPONGEBOB! whats up stranger? how are u man?

no you are tired as hell :)

spongebob said:
yep just got home from working 16 hrs so im drained.

wat up bro?

damn man. thats hard work. my advice? seriously when i have days like that and get home in the morning

go to Mcdonalds
take a 15 dollars
but any assortment of breakfast food from Mickey D's with 15 dollars
make sure you get a few of their hashbrowns
bring it home, get in front of the TV with all your food
get a carton of Orange juice to wash it down with
Eat
you will sleep like a baby

Kakdiesel said:
damn man. thats hard work. my advice? seriously when i have days like that and get home in the morning

go to Mcdonalds
take a 15 dollars
but any assortment of breakfast food from Mickey D's with 15 dollars
make sure you get a few of their hashbrowns
bring it home, get in front of the TV with all your food
get a carton of Orange juice to wash it down with
Eat
you will sleep like a baby

well i opted for the sourdough breakfast jack and blue berry french toast from jack in the box. lol

Top Bottom