Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dolphins:)

AGENT SHAGWELL

My first game this season tonight:) God I love football....although watching it is a lot easier on the ass then playing it. This year I watch with a new found understanding and respect. Just thought I'd share, I had a moment....ahhh..

GinNJuice said:
I don't know...... those damn stadium seats will make your ass hurt pretty bad after about 2 hours!

lol...hon I don't usually sit but 30 minutes during a game. Between gettign up and yelling, talking shit to someone 20 rows back, and potty breaks:)

Amen gin...amen.

Dolphins will win 9 and get kicked in the first round.

Dolphins? What are you thinking Ms. Shagwell? You know who the team is...c'mon...you know!!! Do the Dolphins even have any fans? Does anyone even wear that silly orange anymore? Ha ha...you know I'm just messin.

B True

Feelin beter Shaggs? No hangover? hope not..tonite i'm throwing a party at my house (going away party since I move to atlanta in the morning)....so I might post a lil bit on here with some drunk talk like yourself :)

ANyways, dolphins...they have it tough this year..SOrry but Jay Fiedler is not a quarterback..I cant believe they didnt go after a real number one starter...he's solid, reliable, but not anybody that can LEAD a NFL team..sorry

And the cade mcnown signing was a waste of money..

Sorry, but the AFC East is gonna be run by the Bills or Colts..

Dolphins are STILL rebuilding..just my two cents

Ms. Shagwell,

Well...at least you said I dressed like a BIG Florida orange. Naa...just wanted you to be able to see me from the sidelines since I've been sick and have shrunk down to a tiny lad.

B True

b fold the truth said:
Well...at least you said I dressed like a BIG Florida orange. Naa...just wanted you to be able to see me from the sidelines since I've been sick and have shrunk down to a tiny lad.

Tiny lad??! Ever so humble aren't we young Skywalker...you are becoming a true Jedi.

Besides everyone knows that The Bucs are the best team in Florida...

**ducks the slap attempt from Shags**

LOL...the Bucs.....ppplllleeaazzz...Hanny you definately spent way too long in the sun this weekend. Go back to peeling off you skin, and stop typing such jibberish:)

Top Bottom