Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel/Katana/Forma log

Thanks for posting this up bro. My comments in blue.
Thanks for the heads up.

Ok, my workout schedule is as follows. Let me first say that i take a day off or two if i feel weak or not recouped. I Take very lil time between sets only to catch my breath a bit.

Day 1- Abs/Calves/Chest/Rear Delts/ *Note i do Abs in the morning after waking up.

Abs-

Lying Crunches 3xFailure
Seated Leg raises 3xFailure If you can do these hanging. This will turn it into a highly compound excersize.

Calves-

Standing Raises 3xFailure 25-50
Seated Raises 4xFailure 50-100

Rear Delts- Put this in with your shoulders day.

Rev Machine Fly's 4x20-45
Straight Bar Machine Pulldowns 4x20-50 ???Huh?? not really a delt excersize bro.

Chest-

Incline BP 4x20-35 Sometimes Dumbells
Flat BP 4x20-35 Put this first. This is your MASS excersize.
Machine Fly's Seated 2x20+ Drop this out. Put this energy into the 2 above.
Dips 3xFailure usually around 25-35Google Vince Gironda Dips. Study that and then continue. You will be glad you did.
Cable Crossovers 1-3xFailure Drop this for now. You dont need it and its just wasting energy.

Day 2 Legs

Squats 8x12-40 Ok do 4 sets of Back Squats, POWER LIFTER style. Wide stance bar low on traps.
Hack Squats 2xFailure Loose this and do Front Squats instead, same as Back Squat for reps and sets.
Leg Extensions 5x15-30 Dude Ima gonna tell you like I tell everybody else. This shit right here is gonna wreck your knees. This is a crap excersize and your should burn the fucking machine to the ground.
Your Ft Squats will do 100 time more for your quads and promote good knee health.
Leg Curls 6x15-30

Day 3 Back/Traps/Abs

Abs- *Repeated from previous*

Back-
Lat Pull Downs 8x15-25 4 sets very wide grip pinky off the bar.
Bent Over Barbell Rows 4x15-40
Dumbell Rows 3xFailure sometimes Machine Rows
Rev Pull Down 1-2xFailure
Do the pull downs only until you can do pull ups. Pull ups way beat pull downs.

Traps-
Dumbbell Shrugs 4x20-40IMO you can do better by doing this bro.
BBL shrugs in front of bod 2x10-12
Barbell Shrug behind bod 2x10-12

Day 4 Shoulders/Calves

-Calves *Repeated from previous*

-Shoulders

Rev Seated Fly's 4x20-30
Seated OH Press 4-5x20-40 5 set is just the bar doing as many negative reps.
DB Side Laterals 5x15-50
Barbell Front Pull-ups Shoulder grip 4x15-30 This is called an Upright Row and its gr8!
DB Front Raises 1xFailure 30-50 Dont need this bro.

Day 5 Abs/Arms

Triceps-

Close Grip pushdowns 6x20-50
One are OH extensions 3x15-20 Would like to see you dump this and put in place French Press with a BBL.
Dips 3xFailure usually around 25-35
Cable cross body one extension 3x15-30 Loose this, wasting energy.
Rev Straight Bar Pulldowns 1xFailure Loose this wasting energy.

-Bi's
Standing DB curls 3x20-30 Check out Body Drag Curls and put your sets at 3x8-10
Preacher db Hammer curls 3x15-20 Do this from a sitting position instead, get more out of it.
Barbell curls 3x15-25 Loose this as its a repeat.
Db Curls holding at top and slow negs Loose this wasting energy.

Day 6- Legs only a light one if i feel good or take the day off Loose this its too much bro.

Day 7- Start day 1 or off

El Finito. mmm that sounds like Frito's mmmm. No evil chips stay away.

Ok if you like what I had to say then re-write your program and lets see how you do bro. Good luck man!:evil:

WAF if you take on board Zed's tips I'm certain you'll do much better. Especially ditching leg extensions and adding the Gironda style dips, I've pretty much replaced heavy bench press with wide dips (when I do bench I use the Dave Tate technique which helps take the delts out of the movement), I can guarantee you'll see much better pec development in terms of mass and shape with these type of dips. :)

Awesome!! I got some homework to do. I'll take your advice and start immediately. Thanks alot for the help Zed and CS. Should i ditch the bowflew week and start with the new program? Also what is the lowest reps i should do? Yah my terminology is a lil lets say off on some excercises.

Off to the store for food, I picked up a job for a few weeks looks like 12hr/shifts and 3hrs driving...... Poop.

I would overall keep your reps in the 8-10 range for now. Lets get you heading toward the shape you wanna be in before we start getting fancy. Your work sets should be around 5. That means work sets not including warm ups for now.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with bro.

Aye Aye Zed will do, thanks for the guidance.
I've done my research last night in the dips etc so i should be good to go.

Today has been brutal, but i'm excited to go too the gym. Woke up at 4:30 left to go to work at 5:00 and got in the door at 7:15pm.
So i get this name hire for a job as i do electrical work, as i'm hoping to get some work kinda slack so i can concentrate on the gym..... ah no that is not the case. So im doing a bunch of stress cones "high voltage terminations" in a room that's 40c. It was so hot i had this long sleeve shirt "site policy" to make it worse. I'm going to hide from the scale for a bit, i don't even look. Oh well what can you do ya got to make money somehow.

Off to the gym i go hi ho hi ho.

Had a good work out tonight, I ran out of steam at the end and i didn't want to push it too much and have bad form or injury. Tomorrow I will post an updated work out schedule, I need sleep meow.

Sounds good bro. Lookin forward to seeing what you come up with.

So i finally have a chance to sit and post my schedule. Yesterday was damn tough had to do a bunch of piping in and fuckin boiler room it was so hot im loosing my appetite.... hmm would it be beneficial to take b-12 on hard work weeks as i believe we will be working 7-12's or 14's in june and july? I was going to the gym last night and then pasted out drinking a protein shake on the couch. Guess i needed it. Woke up to a note attached to my leg from my GF "I'm gone to the gym you lazy BUM ;)" lol that's my lil motivator.

Daily i try to do 30-75min cardio depending on how i feel that day.

The I'll Zed you at the beach routine.

Day 1- Abs/Calves/Chest/ *Note i do Abs in the morning after waking up always.

Abs-

Lying Crunches 3xFailure
Hanging Leg raises 3xFailure

Calves-

First of the week
Second of the week
Single leg standing raises @BW 3xFailure
Standing calves raises @BW 3xFailure

Chest-

Warm up sets are x20 for all movements.

Flat BP 5x8-10
Incline BP 4x8-10 Sometimes Dumbells
VG Dips 4xFailure

Day 2 Legs

Back Squats 5x8-12
Front Squats 5x8-12
Leg Curls 6x8-12

I've upped my reps to 12 for legs as i've noticed that my legs respond better to a lil higher reps

Day 3 Back/Traps/Abs

Back-

Pull ups 5xFailure
Bent Over Barbell Rows 5x8-10

Traps-

Barbell Shrug behind bod 2-3x10-12 wow these are damn good

Day 4 Shoulders/Calves#2

-Calves#2 *Repeated from previous*

-Shoulders

Rev Machine Fly's 4x10-20
Seated OH BB Press 5x20-40 5 set is just the bar doing as many negative reps.
DB Side Laterals 5x15-50
Upright Row 5x8-10
Bent over Fly's 2xFailure *if i got the juice to do it toast'em*

Day 5 Abs/Arms

Triceps-

Close Grip pushdowns 5x8-10
Lying French Press 5x8x10
Dips 5xFailure

-Bi's

Body Drag Curls 5x8-10
Seated Preacher DB Hammer curls 4x8-10
Is this enough?

Day 6- Cardio "light 30-45min" or OFF

Day 7- Start day 1 or OFF depending on how i feel.

What's your opinion about deadlifts or straight leg deadlifts?
Pls comment if this still needs a tweak. I've notice that since starting cardio my energy in way up and tend to Frankenstein out of bed in the morning. Also im getting a few veins woohoo.

On a side note my nephew is going for his IFBB pro card in a couple of months. He won the CND national junior's and a few other comps. He motivated me to get back in shape, as i seen him at the last family reunion and asked what went wrong.....uh work and partying, but working so much i was able to buy my house when i was young.

How much weight should i expect to loose on my pct. I'm expecting alot since I put on the weight so quick. I still feel good though.

Last edited:
So i finally have a chance to sit and post my schedule. Yesterday was damn tough had to do a bunch of piping in and fuckin boiler room it was so hot im loosing my appetite.... hmm would it be beneficial to take b-12 on hard work weeks as i believe we will be working 7-12's or 14's in june and july? I was going to the gym last night and then pasted out drinking a protein shake on the couch. Guess i needed it. Woke up to a note attached to my leg from my GF "I'm gone to the gym you lazy BUM ;)" lol that's my lil motivator.
The b-12 certainly wont hurt bro. And thats a dandy GF you have there!

Daily i try to do 30-75min cardio depending on how i feel that day.

The I'll Zed you at the beach routine.

Day 1- Abs/Calves/Chest/ *Note i do Abs in the morning after waking up always.

Abs-

Lying Crunches 3xFailure
Hanging Leg raises 3xFailure
Looking good here.

Calves-

First of the week
Second of the week
Single leg standing raises @BW 3xFailure killa bro. nice!
Standing calves raises @BW 3xFailure

Chest-

Warm up sets are x20 for all movements.

Flat BP 5x8-10
Incline BP 4x8-10 Sometimes Dumbells
VG Dips 4xFailure good on ya bro!

Day 2 Legs

Back Squats 5x8-12
Front Squats 5x8-12
Leg Curls 6x8-12
All good here.

I've upped my reps to 12 for legs as i've noticed that my legs respond better to a lil higher reps If thats what works for you then mopar to ya bro!

Day 3 Back/Traps/Abs

Back-

Pull ups 5xFailure
Bent Over Barbell Rows 5x8-10

Traps-

Barbell Shrug behind bod 2-3x10-12 wow these are damn good
your traps are gonna explode with this workout bro!

Day 4 Shoulders/Calves#2

-Calves#2 *Repeated from previous*

-Shoulders

Rev Machine Fly's 4x10-20
Seated OH BB Press 5x20-40 5 set is just the bar doing as many negative reps.
DB Side Laterals 5x15-50
Upright Row 5x8-10
Bent over Fly's 2xFailure *if i got the juice to do it toast'em*
Yeah this is gonna be a little bit tuff on you bro. But the rewards will pay off nicely.

Day 5 Abs/Arms

Triceps-

Close Grip pushdowns 5x8-10
Lying French Press 5x8x10
Dips 5xFailure Narrow grip here I hope?

-Bi's

Body Drag Curls 5x8-10
Seated Preacher DB Hammer curls 4x8-10
Is this enough?
Yeah bro cuz your also doing pull ups and bent over rows both of which stimulate your bies.

Day 6- Cardio "light 30-45min" or OFF

Day 7- Start day 1 or OFF depending on how i feel.

What's your opinion about deadlifts or straight leg deadlifts?
Pls comment if this still needs a tweak. I've notice that since starting cardio my energy in way up and tend to Frankenstein out of bed in the morning. Also im getting a few veins woohoo.
In time we will shift you from Back squats to Dead Lifts. They are both outstanding exercises and on par with each other.

On a side note my nephew is going for his IFBB pro card in a couple of months. He won the CND national junior's and a few other comps. He motivated me to get back in shape, as i seen him at the last family reunion and asked what went wrong.....uh work and partying, but working so much i was able to buy my house when i was young.

How much weight should i expect to loose on my pct. I'm expecting alot since I put on the weight so quick. I still feel good though.
If your eating right and with this workout I dont really think that your gonna loose that much bro. What you do loose will be water and fat IMO.

Looking good bro. Gonna enjoy following your log.

Well i had a wicked workout then on the last set of vg dips something in my left pec popped. It's fucking killing me right now. I'm so pissed!!! Needless to say ill be out of commission for a bit im still going to train legs and cardio i guess. But damn just when things were going good. Well i can't get to disappointed and keep on my diet and try to heal as fast as i can.

Top Bottom