Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel/Katana/Forma log

Ok bro will be watching for you.

Ok bro will be watching for you.

PM sent Zed.

Today is going good i think i just got my second wind so im off to squat till i puke. My range of movement is back, but still a lil tight so i'm not going to push anything even though im going crazy not being able to train as i want to. Work has been a lil hectic, but it keeps me in shape.

Well today is day 1 on chest rehab. Taking it easy on the weight and i will go by feel....er pain. Got to take it slow, which is very tough to me. Just noticed a slight bruise on my pec so i must of done something.

Yep bro thats the way to do it. Slow and easy!

Lifted some huge weight today..... maxed out at 115lbs on flat bench. At least i made it home in one peace. I'll add a lil weight next time if it feels good.

5 Lb increments for your work sets bro. So that means 120 for your next session if you feel good only! No re-injuries!:evil:

Yah i was only going to do 95, then 100/105/110/115 but it felt good so i went up to 115 and did 1 more set of flat bench and cut out incline and the rest of the work out. I will only do more depending on feel and i go home as soon as something feels tight. I'm at 208 today so i haven't lost any weight yet i actually put on 3lbs this week. I'm doing a big bathroom reno today so only a small workout and cardio. I'm hoping to get 120lbs next time at the same reps.....yah i know it sounds pathetic but i don't care, whatever it takes to get back.

Thats the right way to think about it bro. Do it right and do it long.

Yah i'm trying "turtle style" now slow and steady.
Well i had an interesting day er night being stranded in the bush. lol what a time just got back in the city. Time to pump da iron ya.

Last edited:
Where you at bro? Country, State?
No details necessary. Just curious.

Top Bottom