Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel/Katana/Forma log

Thanks Zed, yah im going to clean myself up and do this right. As i've mentioned before i'm not pig headed and ask for advice and do the opposite of what you say I want to learn. I'll try to post my specifics as work-out schedule and diet tonight. Even though i didn't go the the gym for years i did err...anyone of age don't get offended "old man workouts" daily. IE. wake up and do squats with own body weight as many as i could, then push-ups, crunches. I have a set of 10lb and 15lb dumbells where i would do one set each bodypart to failure. Shoulder press,dumbell curls,shrugs,tri-extensions,rows,good morning's etc. My main concern is form and reps not weight. I did do an hour of cardio on the treadclimber, wow did i sweat like there wasn't even an inch of my shirt dry.

On a side note we "gf and i" just got in from picking up a new car for her we got a wicked deal on a ford escape. Damn i'm jealous on how good it drove, as im used to my 92'RHD LandCruiser AKA 4-legged Assassin.

Be careful bro disiel gave me some nasty prolactin issues that I still contend with 6months later down the line.. Might as well buy a bottle of letro now, I ran forma straight through too.

Be careful bro disiel gave me some nasty prolactin issues that I still contend with 6months later down the line.. Might as well buy a bottle of letro now, I ran forma straight through too.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ok, my workout schedule is as follows. Let me first say that i take a day off or two if i feel weak or not recouped. I Take very lil time between sets only to catch my breath a bit.

Day 1- Abs/Calves/Chest/Rear Delts/ *Note i do Abs in the morning after waking up.

Abs-

Lying Crunches 3xFailure
Seated Leg raises 3xFailure

Calves-

Standing Raises 3xFailure 25-50
Seated Raises 4xFailure 50-100

Rear Delts-

Rev Machine Fly's 4x20-45
Straight Bar Machine Pulldowns 4x20-50

Chest-

Incline BP 4x20-35 Sometimes Dumbells
Flat BP 4x20-35
Machine Fly's Seated 2x20+
Dips 3xFailure usually around 25-35
Cable Crossovers 1-3xFailure

Day 2 Legs

Squats 8x12-40
Hack Squats 2xFailure
Leg Extensions 5x15-30
Leg Curls 6x15-30

Day 3 Back/Traps/Abs

Abs- *Repeated from previous*

Back-
Lat Pull Downs 8x15-25 4 sets very wide grip pinky off the bar.
Bent Over Barbell Rows 4x15-40
Dumbell Rows 3xFailure sometimes Machine Rows
Rev Pull Down 1-2xFailure

Traps-
Dumbbell Shrugs 4x20-40
Barbell Shrugs 2x20-30

Day 4 Shoulders/Calves

-Calves *Repeated from previous*

-Shoulders

Rev Seated Fly's 4x20-30
Seated OH Press 4-5x20-40 5 set is just the bar doing as many negative reps.
DB Side Laterals 5x15-50
Barbell Front Pull-ups Shoulder grip 4x15-30
DB Front Raises 1xFailure 30-50

Day 5 Abs/Arms

Abs- *Repeated from previous*

Triceps-

Close Grip pushdowns 6x20-50
One are OH extensions 3x15-20
Dips 3xFailure usually around 25-35
Cable cross body one extension 3x15-30
Rev Straight Bar Pulldowns 1xFailure

-Bi's
Standing DB curls 3x20-30
Preacher db Hammer curls 3x15-20
Barbell curls 3x15-25
Db Curls holding at top and slow negs

Day 6- Legs only a light one if i feel good or take the day off

Day 7- Start day 1 or off

El Finito. mmm that sounds like Frito's mmmm. No evil chips stay away.

Thanks Zed, yah im going to clean myself up and do this right. As i've mentioned before i'm not pig headed and ask for advice and do the opposite of what you say I want to learn. I'll try to post my specifics as work-out schedule and diet tonight. Even though i didn't go the the gym for years i did err...anyone of age don't get offended "old man workouts" daily. IE. wake up and do squats with own body weight as many as i could, then push-ups, crunches. I have a set of 10lb and 15lb dumbells where i would do one set each bodypart to failure. Shoulder press,dumbell curls,shrugs,tri-extensions,rows,good morning's etc. My main concern is form and reps not weight. I did do an hour of cardio on the treadclimber, wow did i sweat like there wasn't even an inch of my shirt dry.

On a side note we "gf and i" just got in from picking up a new car for her we got a wicked deal on a ford escape. Damn i'm jealous on how good it drove, as im used to my 92'RHD LandCruiser AKA 4-legged Assassin.

Hello Waf
I have more yr in this than majority on this forum
I sincerely hope you take my advice into consideration
First you need to stop the hormones because you're not ready. They will still be there when you are.
Second your training looks decent keep at it and get your body conditioned for the hard road ahead.
Next I ask you to please read this as it will assist you in your Quest for fitness.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

And please anytime i can assist you i'm just a pm away :).

Thanks Radar, yes i agree with you guys as i'm done with PH's. I've actually started my PCT today. I'll read the link you posted after my cardio. I've gained close to 30lbs since i've returned to this lifestyle and lost some bf. The gains and progress have been great. I made some wicked yogurt pops the other day to counter any cheats or cravings for sugars, very high protein and tastes awesome.

1- Container of Greek yogurt
2- 2xscopes of BSN synta-6
2- 2xcups of fresh Fruit "a lil lime juice"

Mix put in a tray and voila time to FREEZE

Oh yeah I've added 30m-1hr cardio a day.

Last edited:
Today was a good day at the gym i did an hour and ten minutes of cardio and abs in the morning. Finished watching Unforgiven which i passed out to last night. Went to get some more food at the store and i was exhausted. So i had something to eat and had a nap. Woke up and was like nooooo not the gym. It's the first time it was tough to go. Well princess what do you want to look like the court jester or knight in shinning armour....uh armour pls. Once I got in the truck and got some fresh air i got focused. For dips i did a PB of 64 it was weird like it could just keep going. Same thing with hammer curls 30lbsx64 any more i would have cheated.

As I mentioned im starting my 4wk PCT after a let's say failed 3w cycle. My weight here is 208lbs but im alot harder then last week. It will be interesting on how much i loose, I have no idea on BF% fatboy special i believe. After looking around i didn't see any lets say pics before or after pct, maybe they're there but i haven't came across any. Yes i know im trying to concentrate on my legs.

Bro you don't look to be in too bad a shape, I'd guesstimate your BF at somewhere in the high teens.

Only doing a light cardio session today and a lil bit of stretching . I've stopped stretching during training just incase. Wow do i ever play way too much PS3, oh well better than partying with a bunch of temptations.

you have a good foundation bro , keep at it!

10-4 Captain thank you, i'm not sure about that though. The only thing is that i know is i've been trying, only time will tell.

Just checking in today, yesterday i said light/moderate cardio....Let's say i'm a lil stubborn when it comes to setting goals. So i started light intensity, but that changed once i got going. Cardio starting to be actually enjoyable since i can think about what i have to do for the next day/week/mnth. So after setting a goal...i got my goal and puked my brains out washed my mouth and face and have a chugg of my BCAA's and jumped back on carry on soldier. After everything was done 95min cardio.

Feeling a lil on the weak side, not muscles just a lil run down. i'm going to up my carbs today if i still feel like this later. This week will be a Bowflex/cardio week and no free weights. Starting to feel solid again especially in my legs i can tell squating as i don't wiggle around any more. The only way i can describe it is like doing a rep max weight and shaking and bucking all the way up, compared to a clean rep.

Top Bottom