Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

damn the NHL is going crazy!!!!!!

Raina said:
The Wild have such a beautiful arena. OMG there's nothing more fun than going to a hockey game. I'm elated that they're playing this season!

You got that right, that place is awesome. I went to like 2 games before we moved. I miss hockey, I'm just glad it's gunna be back on t.v. Maybe I'll go and watch the local team here. Who would have thought..hockey..in Mississippi.

Lotsa interesting trades and free agent signings. Philly and Ottawa look to be the frontrunners in the east. I like Calgary in the west...they were sick last year, and they've only gotten better by adding Darren McCarty and Tony Amonte. Losing Gelinas wasn't that big a deal. Also, Dion Phaneuf might be ready to bring his hard-hitting game to the show this year...he's gonna be an imposing presence on the blue-line a-la Scott Stevens eventually I think.

You know what would of been better? If the strike went on for another two years. That would of been the best. All small market teams would have dried up and the only the best of the best would of remained.

jack_schitt said:
Yeah, hockey is gonna ROCK this year! Got any good links on who all was traded?
go to NHL.com

Top Bottom