Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

confused????? sust frequency newbie here

bonn1786

hey guys im plannin to run sust 325 ( i have 20 ml) for my cycle and im so confused on the frequency of injections. a lot of people say 2 shots a week both monday and thursday. others say eod. and some people mean monday, wednesday, friday when they talk about eod. to me that's not really eod since they don't shoot on the weekendsy. i wanna shoot eod to take advantage of the short esters and minimize side effects and i thought about runnin it literally eod not just m/w/f

i plan to run it like this:

week 1: mon/wednesday/friday/sunday
week 2: tuesday/ thursday/saturday
week 3: mon/wednesday/friday/sunday and soooo on.

which is better m/w/f or literally eod? please share ur experiences, i would like to hear ur opinions.

im 5'9 185lbs 13%bf.

The more often you shoot ANYTHING the better. It gives you a more steady level in the blood. But if all your runnin is sust, then i'd say just twice a week is fine. If you wanna do more often and don't mind injecting, then go for it. :)

didn't really answer my question. im not gonna shoot twice a week cuz i prefer eod to minimize side effects and stablize the hormones. i love injecting honestly it makes me wanna go to the gym right then and there haha. just not sure if i should do it m/w/f or continue eod including the weekends. help and sharing experience would be greatly appreciated. :)

People have run it just 2x wk and done ok ,Mon/Wed/Fri would be better with the prop ester .

Brad.

The more often you shoot ANYTHING the better. It gives you a more steady level in the blood. But if all your runnin is sust, then i'd say just twice a week is fine. If you wanna do more often and don't mind injecting, then go for it. :)

I answered it just fine. If thats the case, shooting every day is your best option. I'm saying all you need is twice a week and you'll be fine but the more often you inject, the better. Keeping blood levels stable will help to minimize sides if thats what your worried about.

Top Bottom