Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen/t3/nolva please help with diet

msiron76

Hi ladies
I need some advice on what might be wrong with my diet or exersise or I may be just inpatient. I have lost a total of 5lbs in the first week and nothing since. I started taking clen/t3/nolva and I am currently at 80/75/10 for dosages. I started by first taking t3 on 12/26/09 and began ramping it up to my current dosage of 75mcg and no higher. I introduced the clen on 1/1/10 at 20mcg and up up to 80mcg and plan on staying there. The nolva was also started 1/1/10 at 10 mcg and also staying there. I plan to run this for 6 weeks and of course ramp everything down and keep the diet strict for another 4 weeks post.

My stats are
33 female
5'8"
143lbs
weight training for 1 year

60 min of cardio am empty stomach 3x week
3x week of weight training followed by 30min of cardio
1 day off

Please see attached word file for diet details

Hi ladies
I need some advice on what might be wrong with my diet or exersise or I may be just inpatient. I have lost a total of 5lbs in the first week and nothing since. I started taking clen/t3/nolva and I am currently at 80/75/10 for dosages. I started by first taking t3 on 12/26/09 and began ramping it up to my current dosage of 75mcg and no higher. I introduced the clen on 1/1/10 at 20mcg and up up to 80mcg and plan on staying there. The nolva was also started 1/1/10 at 10 mcg and also staying there. I plan to run this for 6 weeks and of course ramp everything down and keep the diet strict for another 4 weeks post.

My stats are
33 female
5'8"
143lbs
weight training for 1 year

60 min of cardio am empty stomach 3x week
3x week of weight training followed by 30min of cardio
1 day off

Please see attached word file for diet details

Everything looks there to me, you are doing a lot of cardio too. Not sure why you want to lose weight though, you are at a healthy weight already.

Is this a contest plan? Why are you not taking any anavar for all the cardio you are doing plus the T3 you are going to lose muscle no doubt about it. I hope you are aware that novladex produces a strong estrogen rebound when you come off it. Also novladex being a breast cancer drug you should be well aware of the fact that it will eat away at any breast tissue and you will NEVER regain that breast tissue. An example of this is myself prior to taking novladex I was a 34 C (prior to dieting and training at all I was a 36 D) after my first cycle of novladex I was 34A at my smallest and 34 B at my largest. Thank god for boob jobs. 

On to your diet see my changes in red

Meal
  • Pre workout 33g isopure 1/2 banana ½ granny smith apple instead Post work out 33 g isopure 1/2 banana 1 white bread ½ granny smith apple instead no bread
  • Breakfast 4 egg whites, 1/4 c oatmeal, 1/4 Greek yogurt, 1/2 blueberries
  • Snack #2 4 oz gr turkey, 1 wheat tortilla, ½ cup brown rice 1 cup broccoli
  • Dinner 4oz chicken, 86g of lettuce greens , 1/8c pecans,1/8c pomegranate, 2tsp bcheese to feta , oil/vinegar
  • snack 3# 33g Isopure 1 oz almonds (equal 22-24)
  • Dinner 6oz Orange Roughy, 8 spears asparagus
Cardio Day
Meal
  • Breakfast 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 slice whole wheat bread ½ cup oatmeal
  • Snack #1 muscle milk light 1/4c almonds
  • Lunch 4oz chicken 1c broccoli
  • Snack #2 4 oz turkey 86g lettuce greens, 1 tomatoes, 4 tortilla chips no chips
  • Dinner 4 turkey burger, 1c green beans
  • prior to bed 33g isopure, 1/2 2% cottage cheese

Thanks for the info gonna quit the nolva right away dont have much to spare, do I need to ramp it down since it has only been two weeks or just drop it all together. In regards to the var I was not able to get a hold of any for this cycle which was my first so I thought I would be OK but I guess I should try. Is it too late to add the var and if not how much?

Thanks for the info gonna quit the nolva right away dont have much to spare, do I need to ramp it down since it has only been two weeks or just drop it all together. In regards to the var I was not able to get a hold of any for this cycle which was my first so I thought I would be OK but I guess I should try. Is it too late to add the var and if not how much?

It is not to late at all to add var 5mg would be a good place to start. Are you competing?

I am not competing just trying to lose this stubborn belly/back fat that seems to like sticking around. I have hired two well known personal trainers last year year for 12 weeks each and made some great improvements with them both and learned allot. I lost 20 lbs in the first 6 months and have been stuck for the last 6. I have now resorted to clen and t/3 and 3.5 weeks into my cycle I only lost 5lbs and that was in the first 2 weeks. I went ahead and made changes to my diet as you suggested and I have reposted that below. I just want to make sure I got it right so if you don't mind reviewing it again. From my understanding it looks like your reduced some of the quick digesting carbs and increased some of the complex carbs on my first few meals. Could you please explain this reasoning and any other advise would be great. Thanks again for all your time

I am not competing just trying to lose this stubborn belly/back fat that seems to like sticking around. I have hired two well known personal trainers last year year for 12 weeks each and made some great improvements with them both and learned allot. I lost 20 lbs in the first 6 months and have been stuck for the last 6. I have now resorted to clen and t/3 and 3.5 weeks into my cycle I only lost 5lbs and that was in the first 2 weeks. I went ahead and made changes to my diet as you suggested and I have reposted that below. I just want to make sure I got it right so if you don't mind reviewing it again. From my understanding it looks like your reduced some of the quick digesting carbs and increased some of the complex carbs on my first few meals. Could you please explain this reasoning and any other advise would be great. Thanks again for all your time

The only kind of bread you should be touching is ezekiel bread the others are too refined. What I cut was refined /high gi carbs which cause a significant spike in insulin it is best to keep you insulin levels steady and stable. Spikes in your insulin cause extreme hunger and then later crash in your blood sugar levels, over all you will feel better and will have far less cravings for sugar or carbs.

Top Bottom