Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking for Wrestling school Help!

how many 190 lb wrestlers are there? look bro i hope you achieve your goals...
but you have to work smarter...you have lofty goals and less than practical ways to get there.
Spend all the money you want on growth...thats usually a drug that comes way later on.
to do what you want to do is going to take at least a few years...and your timeline, as i said, is far too short for the goals and aspirations you hold.
i think you just need to step back and take a real look at what is possible and what is smart and sensible.

Lets not forget little rey rey who is like 140 and former world champ haha. But seriously, I'm just interested in cruiserweight divison anyways and don't plan on making any long career in wrestling , I'll just go back to law school eventually either way. Its just something I've always wanted to try and now that a lot of guys are getting smaller it may be possible for a short time at least.

I'll see what progress I make in two cycles and then go from there, yeah I'm probably rushing things.

Just stick with the Test @ 500mgs for now......stay away from the exotic shit like GH for as long as possible. of all the shit I've taken, GH gave me the worse sides. I tuely believe that the older you are, the better GH treats you.(I was 26 yo when I used it).

Besides, you're gettin a little ahead of yourself, you don't know how your body is going to react to the Test yet, let alone the addition of Gh. My 1st cycle was 500mgs of Test Enth for 10 weeks and I gained 28lbs in 8 weeks! Let me tell you, it was mostly bloat and i was one sick dude! I had to use Armidex and Nolvadex to get that under control, and it took about 2-3 weeks. I learned a good lesson from that experience, and what I'm trying to tell you is that because you have been training natty for years, and have not used AAS before... your receptors are as fresh as hell! Try the test, and keep Nolva and Armidex on hand in case you start to bloat and gyno sets in. You don't want it be too obvious what you're doing, esp if you could be subject to drug tests.

How much HGH were you taking? I think I'll just use it for cutting and conditioning and stick with dianabol, test, and primo for the second bulking cycle

Have you considered Diet and Cardio for cutting and conditioning...

GH is not going to give you what you want - I did a 6mo run of 4iu's ED and was not impressed.

Top Bottom