Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking for Wrestling school Help!

Pump2356

Hi guys I need some major help

I'm trying to plan out my second cycle (my first will consist of 500mg of test) to put weight and muscle mass on me for wrestling school. the second cycle will have to be my last bulking cycle since I am stressed for time and then will need to condition/cut. I am considering using the same 500mg of test enanathate for the second but add in GH for 6 months at about 3.5-4 ius but working my way up for a month to get to 3.5 (I hear people get some side effects such as numb hands after then). Also mayble add in tbol?

I'm not really interested in drugs like tren,dianabol, deca, or eq(since its ug). maybe tbol?

Would GH for the second cycle stacked with test be a good option for my goals?

Is it safe to say on this dosage for such a long time for gh?

Also, how would I plan out a fairly safe bulking cycle of test with the growth homorone and then a cutting cycle? I was thinking of using test for only 10 weeks, so would I start the GH earlier? Also, then if I take two months off of the test (I'll still be running the growth hormone for these two months)then can I just go right into a cutting cycle with primo while I am continue with the gh , if so how much and would 14 weeks be sufficient for the primo? Would anavar be good to add for cutting conditions? I hear winstrol would be a bad idea since its hard on the joints....

If anyone could help with a 6 month plan I would greatly appreciate it!!

My stats are 5'5, 171 without begining my first cycle so far and I'm just trying to get to about 190 at the lowest bodyfat possible

Thanks!

its for pro wrestling school I want to take a year to bulk up and decrease fat too before I sign up for boot camp. So I need lean mass weight ...

ive been planning the same thing. the only thing is my plan is a lot better and easier to deal with since im being patient. you are way TOO much in a rush and going to fuck your shit up instead of really help yourself here. your deadlines are too soon and you havent even started ur first cycle from the sounds of it, yet youre planning your second with GH? you want to bulk and add muscle size with GH, yet you wont want to do eq,deca,tren, or dbol?
come on man
get real.

what is wrong with beginners using growth hormone, I remember Mick Hart saying its fine.. plus tren and eq are ug so with my luck I would get an infection. dbol if used as a kickstart wouldn't add too much muscle. deca would be in my body for too long and I may be drug tested. Wouldn't test, HGH, and primo be an effective cycle for both cutting and bulking?

Top Bottom