Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing For Cutting

interval training works sooooo much better for me i cant even compare normally cardio to it anymore and i have almost stopped doing the long grueling cardio type sessions which are more typical in traditional martial arts workouts. I still do them at times for disclipne and toughness but when i need to drop weight or when im really trying to improve my fight endurance nothing comes close to HIIT sessions .. this is my experience your mileage may vary

Judo Tom said:
interval training works sooooo much better for me i cant even compare normally cardio to it anymore and i have almost stopped doing the long grueling cardio type sessions which are more typical in traditional martial arts workouts. I still do them at times for disclipne and toughness but when i need to drop weight or when im really trying to improve my fight endurance nothing comes close to HIIT sessions .. this is my experience your mileage may vary

That Russian guy who writes the articles in Ironman about kettlebell training said something about a study that was done which proved the superiority of training against a clock. It might have been a Russian study, but all anybody has to do to realize that fact is to try it as it's often much easier to put out a little extra effort when they know they only have a few more seconds until they rest and they have an easy way to check themselves against their goals.

Is there a precor eleptical at you gym?

I have knee issues from years of volleyball and basketball. The precor is the only thing I can do with out pain.

yea bro boxing is great but it's pissing me off when i go on the gear, the pumps are just too painful

i know this sounds girly but i really recommend swimming when injured

Güclü_oglan said:
yea bro boxing is great but it's pissing me off when i go on the gear, the pumps are just too painful

i know this sounds girly but i really recommend swimming when injured
Problem with swimming when cutting is that the constant exposure to cold water of pools etc will make your body hold on to fat.

superqt4u2nv said:
Problem with swimming when cutting is that the constant exposure to cold water of pools etc will make your body hold on to fat.[/QUOTE]

not sure of that, i'll look around. I've had alot of succes using swimming as cardio when cutting

Top Bottom