Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best stack to take with dianabol

A little dbol goes a long way, especially the first time you take it. I'd suggest running something like this:

Weeks 1-4: 20mg dbol/day in 4 divided doses (get tabs, not caps, unless the caps are 5mg)
Weeks 1-10: 200 or 250mg of test cypionate or test enanthate per week
Followed by PCT using Nolvadex (rather than clomid), stacked with some of the fine products needto mentioned

You really need to start tracking how much protein you are taking in, because it will directly affect your gains if you don't take in enough. You should shoot for a MINIMUM of 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight while on cycle if you want to maximize your gains. There are hundreds of websites that will tell you how much protein is contained in various foods. Also, try to get protein from quality sources...high bioavailability. Examples of good choices are whey protein, eggs, and meats. Plant proteins have poor bioavailability, so don't count them when designing your diet.
thank you so much guys for all your info. im deffinitly going to be tracking what i eat and how much of it i consume. you guys were a great help to my start

sorry woulld jus want to clear up one more thing, you guys reccommend taking a test instead of anavar or winny? also what would be a good liver pill and something to keep the bloat to a minnimum?

Have aromasin in hand. Use if needed. It takes about 2-3 days to really take effect if sides start, at least with me. At such a low dose of everything, you might not have bloat real bad, but you might. If the bloat gets bad or your nipples start to itch/tingle/hurt, start 12.5mg a day until the sides stop, and then slowly back it down to maybe 12.5mg eod or even e3d.

Top Bottom