Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best stack to take with dianabol

I think a SARMS (50mg ED) plus 10mg Dbol for 6 weeks, or Dbol 6 weeks, SARMS 8 weeks would be a sick little stack for a beginner to try out.

-Legacy
^^^ That's a good one too ^^^ Being only past week three of SARMS, I haven't recommended it much yet, but I think that would be a great run.

^^^ That's a good one too ^^^ Being only past week three of SARMS, I haven't recommended it much yet, but I think that would be a great run.

Yeah, Im finishing up my first bottle of SARMS, im going to give it a week or so off then grab another, I may see about another compound to LIGHTLY add to it for research purposes. Plus Im cutting for basketball I have a couple months to add a FEW LBMs and cut down some BF% and I think SARMS and LOW DOSE Dbol may make that possible. I of course AM and will CONTINUE to run the Liposhred Stack from OMEGA. :supercool:

-Legacy

Yeah, Im finishing up my first bottle of SARMS, im going to give it a week or so off then grab another, I may see about another compound to LIGHTLY add to it for research purposes. Plus Im cutting for basketball I have a couple months to add a FEW LBMs and cut down some BF% and I think SARMS and LOW DOSE Dbol may make that possible. I of course AM and will CONTINUE to run the Liposhred Stack from OMEGA. :supercool:

-Legacy

Whats your opinion of sarms bro?

Whats your opinion of sarms bro?

Depends on how you are looking to run it. If you are going to run it Alone or with another compound as its own cycle a dose from 50mg to 100mg would give you great strength and help add a few LBM Im sure. Im actually playing with the idea of a SARMS/Low dose Dbol cycle soon.

As A Bridge: SARMS 50mg-100mg ED along with some of the board sponsor products like GEAR, UNLEASHED, some of PPs products and all I think would be great to KEEP your strength and recovery up between cycles.

As PCT: I would NOT go over 50mg of SARMS (because the HIGHER doses can show slight shutdown in SOME people), but along with standard PCT and some of the great sponsor products, I think it would help keep your gains, strength, and all up while you are coming off.

This stuff def has potential. I am finishing up 1 bottle and Im going to run through another after maybe a week break and maybe add something for my little recomp project for summer basketball. I am thinking of SARMS/LIPOSHRED/Dbol (10mg tops) or I may tweak that around a little but Id like to see how well this stuff works in different situations. So far though I like it, just get used to seeing everything with yellow tint if you push 100mg doses. (It does go away within a day or 2 of dropping the dose)

-Legacy

diet - i dont count grams of protein i intake per day or anything, but i do eat healthy and no soda or fast food or any of that crap, goal - jus looking bigger n in more shape for summer, but of course going to maintain after the summer. so take dbol wit a test is my best bet? i also heard of taking anavar with it, good idea?

diet - i dont count grams of protein i intake per day or anything, but i do eat healthy and no soda or fast food or any of that crap, goal - jus looking bigger n in more shape for summer, but of course going to maintain after the summer. so take dbol wit a test is my best bet? i also heard of taking anavar with it, good idea?

No offense but you are nowhere near ready for AAS bro. Every person on here will tell you that DIET and TRAINING have to be on point to maximize your gains and to get anything out of it. You arent even keeping up with the MACROS going into your body then you havent reached a point to be ready for Dbol or nething else. Im not going to take the time to workout a cycle for anyone that doesnt even take the time to take care of their own diet. Come on, lets get things together. If you want to come back and let us know your daily average meals and training and be more serious then we can gie you more serious answers and help.

-Legacy

well thats why i came to this site to get more information and help, then maybe you guys can help me on what my diet should be before i start the cycle. i do cardio for an hour 3-4 times a week and weight lift just about everyday, i have friends that r trainers at my gym and help me with my workout routines.

well thats why i came to this site to get more information and help, then maybe you guys can help me on what my diet should be before i start the cycle. i do cardio for an hour 3-4 times a week and weight lift just about everyday, i have friends that r trainers at my gym and help me with my workout routines.

Can you give us ANY type of idea of your diet like this:

Meal 1: 4 eggs, oatmeal
Meal 2: Protein Shake
Meal 3: 8 oz chicken breast, broccoli
Meal 4: 8 oz Steak, brown rice, green veggie
ETC...

To give us an IDEA of how you are eating and if I missed it, any idea of BF %, I may have missed it.

Thanks
Legacy

about to take my first cycle of dbol, it is my first time taking it and not trying to get flamed on this thread, im 5'9, 185lbs, 21yo. have been working out hard since highschool have done some research on dbol and what to take with it and have gotten a few mixed answers so was jus wondering if a few of you guys on here who really know what your doing can fill me in on my process, what to take with it, how much and when. thanks guys. and yes i am planning on taking a pct most likely clomid.

1-4 dbol 40mg ed cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/formastane ed as directed on the labels

needtobuildmuscle.com is where to get everything but the dbol
discount code needto139

formastan lowers both estrogen and progesterone so it can take care of any kind of gyno.If you get
problems with gyno,estrogen problems or bloat then run the formastane on cycle too. this covers
all of the estrogen/progesterone problems but is not so strong that it will hinder gains
Competitive Edge Labs Formestane Competitive Edge Labs Formestane [] - $36.95 : Orbit Nutrition
discount code for it is NEEDEF all caps

If at any time you need my help I am only a pm away.

A little dbol goes a long way, especially the first time you take it. I'd suggest running something like this:

Weeks 1-4: 20mg dbol/day in 4 divided doses (get tabs, not caps, unless the caps are 5mg)
Weeks 1-10: 200 or 250mg of test cypionate or test enanthate per week
Followed by PCT using Nolvadex (rather than clomid), stacked with some of the fine products needto mentioned

You really need to start tracking how much protein you are taking in, because it will directly affect your gains if you don't take in enough. You should shoot for a MINIMUM of 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight while on cycle if you want to maximize your gains. There are hundreds of websites that will tell you how much protein is contained in various foods. Also, try to get protein from quality sources...high bioavailability. Examples of good choices are whey protein, eggs, and meats. Plant proteins have poor bioavailability, so don't count them when designing your diet.

Top Bottom