Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cutting diet while on AS

tama

I'm considering a Prop/Winnie cycle to maintain muscle while cutting. What would be the most effective diet for losing fat? Low carb, CKD? Something else?

I'm 39, 240 lbs. 5'11". I just lost 30 pounds of fat and have another 30 to go. I've been eating just clean food and lifting full body workouts 3 days a week and HIIT 3 days a week. Just started running as well.

I really want to put it in high gear now. Just can't stand to look at the spare tire anymore. The motivation and dedication are not a problem. Just looking for the most effective diet to lose fat as quickly as possible.

26%.

Pathetic I know but believe it's actually down from 35%.

U could go down way more natural.
Its u that decides how many pounds u wanna drop in a week.
U can drop 5 pounds, no problem, but it would NOT be healthy, it would require u to train like a maniac, do several hours of cardio a day, loose muscle tissue.

But u got 30 pounds too loose, give it 10 weeks more.
1-1,5 hour morningwalks 6 days a week, lifting weights 4-5 days a week whit a good diet and u will get in GOOD shape in those 10 weeks, whit a good diet offcourse.

If a good diet works for u when youre natural, it works just as good when youre on aas.
Maybe 10-15% more protein and cut down a few % carbs and fat.

Do NOT start taking aas now.
When u hit the 10%bf range and u want to drop4-5 kgs more, then it would be an idea, but know i just think its a waste of recovery time and aas.

And your body.

I think the rest of my EF bros will think the same.

agreed you won't get the results you are looking for steroids. I am off a ccyle now but trying to lean out before i bulk in dec. I am on a keto diet for first time and its working well. I am only 10% trying to get to 5% but it is working well for me. just keep protein high and good fats.

I'm considering a Prop/Winnie cycle to maintain muscle while cutting. What would be the most effective diet for losing fat? Low carb, CKD? Something else?

I'm 39, 240 lbs. 5'11". I just lost 30 pounds of fat and have another 30 to go. I've been eating just clean food and lifting full body workouts 3 days a week and HIIT 3 days a week. Just started running as well.

I really want to put it in high gear now. Just can't stand to look at the spare tire anymore. The motivation and dedication are not a problem. Just looking for the most effective diet to lose fat as quickly as possible.

At your bodyfat levels, your best bet is to go with a bodyopus diet, but cut the refeed to fri night and sat, make sunday your first low-carb day. You would also need to add more cardio into the fold.

thanks for the suggestions so far. Here's a little more info....

I guess I shouldve clarified. I'm not considering AS for cutting but to at least maintain muscle mass. Don't want to lose muscle and end up slowing metabolism. I want to lose as much bf as possible and not as concerned about the number on the weight scale.

If I exercised as much as I want to to lose fat, I know I'd lose a lot of muscle. Especially if coupled with a strict keto diet, etc.

Basically Ive been making progress already but want to shed fat fast now and keep the muscle.

i wouldnt use any aas at 26%, just my opinion. you can get down to 15% with a regular 40/40/20 protein/carb/fats diet. then you can add the aas, and try carb cycling. if fat loss stalls again, then try keto. i wouldnt jump straight to keto if i were you, cuz if your fat loss plateaus, then you dont have much foods to work with. if you are carb cycling, you can eat less carbs as your fat loss stalls and you can limit your refeeds to a certain amount every 4th or 5th day.

For your goals the cycle blows... Prop and winny are not ideal for low cal man... Always keep test in there ya but if you are going to go low cal then primo is the best...Tren,tren tfo, Katanadrol are also good for this too. So is provirone...

Prop winny meh!!!!

Top Bottom