Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

being mike tyson

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

"I wish that you guys had children so I could kick them in the (expletive) head or stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have waking up every day."

I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too. I think it's un-American not to go out with a woman, not to be with a beautiful woman, not to get my (expletive) sucked ...

I may like to fornicate more than other people -- it's just who I am. I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid? I mean, I been robbed of my most of my money, can I at least get (oral sex) without the people wanting to harass me and wanting to throw me in jail?

"That's just who I am. I want to have a nice career for my children. I want them to have a great education I want to fly my birds. I want to live my life. I want to have a drink every now and then. I want to have a charity event every now and then. And every now and then, I want to fornicate and that's just being a human being.

"Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."

Ryan will probley defend him as a true hero to the african american community

Should he not just go ahead and say that he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything in life. That he wants everything spoon fed to him, to do whatever he wants with no ramifications.

This guy needs a hard labor job, 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, and get paid $8 a hour for it. Let him spend a few summers in the Kentucky sun working in tobacco...for $10 an hour...let him find just a bit of humiliation...

He needs to be put in his place...

B True

b fold the truth said:
Should he not just go ahead and say that he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything in life. That he wants everything spoon fed to him, to do whatever he wants with no ramifications.

This guy needs a hard labor job, 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, and get paid $8 a hour for it. Let him spend a few summers in the Kentucky sun working in tobacco...for $10 an hour...let him find just a bit of humiliation...

He needs to be put in his place...

B True

No doubt. Let him work alongside the Mexicans for a month and then we'll see who's the real man.

Being Mike Tyson means being a rapist. period.

Mr. Tyson's behavior toward women and his competitors does not reflect the behavior of a champion, but a man that is self-absorbed, cowardly, and an embarrassment to the sport he so falsely professes to care about.

RyanH said:
Being Mike Tyson means being a rapist. period.

Mr. Tyson's behavior toward women and his competitors does not reflect the behavior of a champion, but a man that is self-absorbed, cowardly, and an embarrassment to the sport he so falsely professes to care about.

this post was refreshing

Tearing ears.....

I personally prefer excising the throat and removing the oesophagus. But if I want to remove the ear I typically start to excise across the radial ulnar joint.

"But Jack, isnt the Radial ulnar joint across the elbow?"

Yes my friend, you are correct. That is why I work my way up towards the ear while the prostitute is still alive.

You know what...I believe that Don King really fucked this guy up. I really feel for Tyson. After his adopted father died, that was the complete end of his behavior. I also think that the girl he "raped" was full of shit. C'mon, this is Mike Tyson...you're a damn beauty queen, you go up to his room, what else do you expect to happen. She wanted it, she got it, then she wanted money. And when people say he's crazy, they are absolutely right, he's clinically bi-polar

Top Bottom