Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball pitcher looking for 1st cycle help

rando15

Hello I'm looking into taking my first cycle of steroids and have some questions. I am 6'4 195 (tall and slender) Im 20 years old and will be going into my second year of juco baseball. I would like to gain 10-20 pounds of muscle over the summer, however im not sure which steroid would do the best for me and which pct would be the best. Also im not sure where the best area would be to poke. Ive been lifting off and on for about 5 years now, but im really looking to get some solid gains. As a pitcher I do run a lot but I will not be throwing as much in the summer since we are just now ending a long season and I want to give my arm a break. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Bro you have to be 21 to get aas advice from us. Check out the diet section in this forum you have a lot of potential to grow naturally still.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Personally i think 25 is the perfect age if one decides to do hormones, at 20 you have plenty of test flowing thru your bloodstream and by adding hormones you will shut down your natural production, whick is crazy,let your body finish developing before messing with it!

Top Bottom